What sort of finishing attacks can OOO and Fourze do on their scanning charges and limit breaks?

And when I mean these attacks, I mean random combos and random switches.

Ex.
OOO:
Lion + Tora + Condor = Scorch Scratcher

Fourze:
Elek + Chainsaw = Rider Electric Chainsaw Kick (Roundhouse Kick)
Chainarray + Hopping + Winch = Rider Hopping Swing

Anyone got great ideas? The astro switches will take time till they're fully revealed. While the core medals... well...

"Training."
My Dream Limit Breaks...

Rocket + Hopping = Rider Hopping Hanten (Return) Kick - With the use of Hopping and Rocket Modules Fourze can do a series of repeating kicks with Hopping propelled by the Rocket Module.

Rocket + Chainsaw = Rider Chainsaw Dai Setsudan (Great Slice) - With the use of Rocket to propel Fourze downwards the Chainsaw Module receives a massively increased attack power as Fourze crashes down on the opponents.

Rocket + Magic Hand + Drill = Rider Rocket Revolving Sky Kick - With Rocket, Fourze flies into the sky carrying the opponent with Magic Hand. Magic Hand is used to hold and throw the opponent mid air (after spinning to increase velocity). Fourze follows by propelling himself with Rocket and kicking the opponent with the Drill module.

Elec + Gatling = Rider Electro Fire.

Kudos to those who gets the references.

Last edited:
- Kuwagata + Tora + Condor
- Lion + Tora + Tako
- Sai + Unagi + Tako

If there were any chances for the reptile medals to be used in random, I'd go
- Cobra + Gorilla+ Tako
- Shachi + Kame + Zou
- Sai + Unagi + Wani
- Taka + Tora + Wani

Welcome
My Dream Limit Breaks...

Rocket + Chainsaw = Rider Chainsaw Dai Setsudan (Great Slice) - With the use of Rocket to propel Fourze downwards the Chainsaw Module receives a massively increased attack power as Fourze crashes down on the opponents.

Fourze is Amazon?

Aronbafon
I want to see some sort of cluster **** combination of Limit Breaks.

Elec State + Fire Switch = Rider Million Volt Eruption
Fire State + Elec Switch = Rider Static Explosion

Well... It's not like Gentaro is good at naming either.

Chainarray + Chainsaw + Hopping = Rider Hopping Chain Attack
Elek + Beat + Spike = Rider Electric Spike Soundwave!

The Meteor has landed
Magic Hand + Hopping (LIMIT BREAK!)= Rider Reversal Kick - Fourze snatches the MOTW witch the claw throwing it towards him and with use of the Hopping Module, he launches the MOTW backwards

Elek + Chainsaw + Drill (LIMIT BREAK!) = Rider Electric Cyclone - Fourze spins around on the Drill as he uses the Billy The Rod and Chainsaw Module to slash the MOTW in an electric cyclone.

Rocket + Spike (LIMIT BREAK!) = Rider Rocket Impact - Fourze Flies high with the Rocket Module and and drops down hard with the Spike Module.

My Dream Limit Breaks...

Rocket + Hopping = Rider Hopping Hanten (Return) Kick - With the use of Hopping and Rocket Modules Fourze can do a series of repeating kicks with Hopping propelled by the Rocket Module.

Rocket + Magic Hand + Drill = Rider Rocket Revolving Sky Kick - With Rocket, Fourze flies into the sky carrying the opponent with Magic Hand. Magic Hand is used to hold and throw the opponent mid air (after spinning to increase velocity). Fourze follows by propelling himself with Rocket and kicking the opponent with the Drill module.

Elec + Gatling = Rider Electro Fire.

V3
Amazon
Sky Rider?
Stronger