A topic of much consideration in my head. I think the series has presented a number of possibilities, each as likely as the other...so I've NO idea. These are the ones I've got in my head right now

Maki: Transforms into Giru, PuToTyra Vs the Dinosaur Greeed.

Eiji: Blade style. Eiji transforms into Giru, and either Birth OR a restored Ankh have to fight him

Ankh: Regains his full body and acquires the other cores. PuToTyra vs super charged Ankh

LAnkh: Absorbs Ankh and Eiji has to find a way to beat him without killing Ankh

Kazari: Betrays everyone and absorbs all the cores but Eiji's dinosaurs and the medals Ankh has on hand.

Kougami: No idea how...but I'm very suspicious...subarashi indeed...

Blazing Soul!
If you ask me I think the final battle would be better off fought in some other form other than Putotyra, namely TaToBa, or even Tajador due to Ankh's significance to the show.

If you ask me I think the final battle would be better off fought in some other form other than Putotyra, namely TaToBa, or even Tajador due to Ankh's significance to the show.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind TaJaDor, but it's the nature of the beast...that and TaToBa has kind of been a push over since the early 20s.

Aronbafon
I'd love to see some sort of final showdown with all Greeeds.

Ankh get's absorbed by LAnkh.

OOO only have 1 of all medals + the 5 Dinosaur Medals.

TaJaDor Vs. Ankh
RaToraTah Vs. Kazari
GataKiriBa Vs. Uva
ShaUTa Vs. Mezool
SaGoZo Vs. Gamel
PuToTyra Vs. Giru.

why not Eiji become the big bad in the end, believing in the end a world without suffering can only be attained when everyone's obtained peace=death and qu SALVATION bla bla.Then all the greed end up being the hero that saves the world? Sudden lame twist indeed haha

The series's themes are based on desire, the methods to make your desire reality, and the consequences from ataining said desire.

Eiji-intresting, but I think it would be aganinst the show to borrow from ANOTHER series. Eiji claims to have no desire, no greed. He's the hero. His true power will come from realizing what he wants and uses his new powers to make his desire reality. He uses the Greeed's power and be's a Greeed for himself.

Ahnk-Very Cool, for every bit of humanity he has shown, he has done something else to prove he is after his own means. He may be a good guy, but is still a Greeed, he was fighting along the mad king OOO before. He wants something more than power. But I don't think this show will make him bad unfortunately.

Cazali-perditable, going on.

Boy ahnk-NO! NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN!(has 555 flashbacks)

Maki-he's an emotionaly scarred nutjob who wants to end the world and is willingly turning himself into a monster. enough said.

Kougami-Throughout the series, he has ochestrated everything, known what would happen, without getting directly involved himself. He gave Maki access to medals, he put ahnk under his thumb and manipulates Eiji(think kougami is an ally at this point). Most importantly, he gathered all the greeds in Japan. He's trying to recreate what happened 800 years ago. Why? In a show about greed and desire, does anybody know what the man behind the scenes is really after?

Last edited:
Lurker
i think maki has the greatest chance to be the big baddie because his charcter has had that desire/motivation of being scarred emotionally plus his doll looks evil as hell lol