Yeah, because they were real dopant memories, not giji memories.

Could argue Shroud used them as inspiration to make the Spidershock and Batshot. A la Maki using core medals as inspiration for candroids.

Wait...how are they different?

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
Giji memories are "fake" memories that only power the memory gadgets. They could never use them to henshin in anyway (though they obviously work in the toys).

Their callouts sound more mechanical, whereas these were the actual Dopant memories so they sound much the same as the other normal memories.

Giji memories are "fake" memories that only power the memory gadgets. They could never use them to henshin in anyway (though they obviously work in the toys).

Their callouts sound more mechanical, whereas these were the actual Dopant memories so they sound much the same as the other normal memories.
No no no no no I'm talking about the actual Dopant memories for Spider and Bat they sounded different then other Dopant memories.

No no no no no I'm talking about the actual Dopant memories for Spider and Bat they sounded different then other Dopant memories.

Yep, sounds different to my ears too. I think one of them sounds more off than the other.

Last edited:
Lurker
Maybe they were just too lazy to record the sounds and just used/played with the bat and spider sounds they already had.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Giru (Gilu - Gil - w/e) does have a body in Movie Wars Core; you just don't get to see it yet. Re-watch where the ptera yummy is made from the ballerina slippers... see how high the cell medal is "floating" in the air? That's insinuates there is a body doing that and not just a cell medal floating by itself into some slippers.

[hide]
vlcsnap2011052317h32m30.png
[/hide]

Did anybody say that he didn't have a body? All that was said was that the body was not seen, but the voice was heard.

i like turtle
So yeah. Just got done watching this thing.

And I gotta say I'm impressed with the OOO portion. It had almost every Inoue cliche (save falling into water) squeezed into a 30 odd minute feature. The man's outdone himself this time

Also, best reaction to being crushed under a car:
[HIDE]
2yxjg4i.jpg
[/HIDE]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So yeah. Just got done watching this thing.

And I gotta say I'm impressed with the OOO portion. It had almost every Inoue cliche (save falling into water) squeezed into a 30 odd minute feature. The man's outdone himself this time

Also, best reaction to being crushed under a car:
[HIDE]
2yxjg4i.jpg
[/HIDE]

That's a mistranslation...

The way I understood the movie was that it actually started in OOO. The Ptera yummy somehow got a hold of a Memory gaia memory. It escaped from KR Birth and flew over to W's. In search of more information about Kamen Riders. Then it got entangled with W at the start of the movie.