All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Digital Artist
This movie wasn't really good. I felt it was random and some pieces don't fit together. The time and pacing in the OOO portion seemed to move at a fast pace too. Nobunaga had amnesia or whatever but all of a sudden knows to touch stuff and knows technology. What the hell? Ankh barely made it in the movie too. I did laugh out loud when W met Ankh for the first time though. The W part of the movie was cool though. I think Skull is an intriguing character and was glad to see more of his backstory. But the spider thing being in his hand was too much. That was the reason why he can't see Akiko anymore? Speaking of her, she got to play two characters. That was nice as her character in the past is totally different in Akiko. Anyways, if these crossover movies continue to be random like this, it needs to stop. At least the Sentai crossover movies seem to make sense.

Lurker
It only sucked because Inoue's the writer for the OOO portion. I'm sure others can make us happy, or at least I hope so. I don't see how Narumi getting the spider sent to his hand being too much though.

Lurker
Does anyone know how the Dino Yummy got its hands on the Memory Gai Memory? And why was it searching for memories of past Kamen Riders?

Or did they not explain that?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Does anyone know how the Dino Yummy got its hands on the Memory Gai Memory? And why was it searching for memories of past Kamen Riders?

Or did they not explain that?

Not explained..... It might be that the yummy got in contact with a person that wanted to use the Memory memory in W's world. As for how the yummy got there? Well, it's AU.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I was under the impression that the desire related to the male Pteranodon Yummy was "learn everything about all Riders," so… I guess it's got to do with that and the Memory Memory was a perfectly fine tool for that task? (Mind you, I haven't seen OOO yet, so I am not sure exactly how Yummy's work)

Lurker
I was under the impression that the desire related to the male Pteranodon Yummy was "learn everything about all Riders," so… I guess it's got to do with that and the Memory Memory was a perfectly fine tool for that task? (Mind you, I haven't seen OOO yet, so I am not sure exactly how Yummy's work)

Yummy are created by Greeds through a human "parent" and they are driven to fulfill the "parent's" desire... Except for the Dino Yummy who are created from "meaningful" objects and are driven to destroy desire. So the Pteranodon Yummy's behavior is perplexing.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Remember that this part of the movie was neither canon nor written by Kobyashi. Instead… yeah, Inoue. <.<;

The medal count in that movie is completely broken. Eiji is shown to have water medals according to the count in the end, but he isn't carrying them in the medal holder according to early scenes. That count also can't be including Ankh because then there should have been two Taka

Well yeah, that's why there's only 1 taka in the count at the end of the end of the OOO portion. And at the beginning when Eiji took out the holder, a whole row of it was cut off by the camera, so they can work their way in and say that the blue set was placed there =/