I think we all knew these existed anyway, but there's a few little areas of this I want to talk about. Now we know that none of the movies had at any time a Medal count consistent with any point in the show (even if WONDERFUL is supposed to be canon), but I'm just talking about the show itself.

I've been semi-rewatching the series, mostly in an attempt to see if I can work around the core medal inconsistencies. I've just made it to episode 35, and the only inconsistencies I've found are in this episode. Uva seems to have found both Gamel and Mezool's missing Cores (presumably he found his own as well) without explanation, but even odder is the fact that, before even fighting Kazari for his medals, Uva seems to have obtained an Unagi medal, when by my count at the time Kazari had all 3 (although it's possible I simply missed a scene).

Anybody else got anything on the inconsistencies?

Glamador can honestly say he wasn't paying that much attention to who had the medals when Ankh didn't. Glam used the cut-ins and transitions that showed the medal count to keep track of which ones OOO had access to. But that's it.

I don't expect everyone to be as nitpicky as me about things.

That said, having continued my count, and now being in the endgame, the above mentioned inconsistencies are the only ones I can find, although in the same episode Kazari has apparently unabsorbed a few medals.

Not really that Glam doesn't nitpick...just that, he sort of didn't care where the medals were if OOO couldn't use them to Henshin....heh...:embarrassedface: