わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Nice one. But can the Dark/Nega/Evil OOO do combos without losing stamina like Eiji does?

If he ever returns in some movies, he might try to steal the core medals from Eiji and the gang. However the old cores rejected him but somehow gave him a vision of who was using them.

So instead of regaining his old core medals, he makes copies but with some different animals from the old Greeeds.

Dark OOO wouldn't be able to go into any other combos, his only one being Dark TaToBa. But yes, he would be able to transform into other combos with no ill effects. I also had an idea of him using Poseidon's Medals (or an early version of them) or even Nobunaga's (recreated somehow).

Resident Precureologist
The Hound Medal grants OOO the ability to track opponents by scent.
The Jackal Medal is savage claws, shorter than the Tora claws.
The Okami medal grants the ability to maintain traction even in mountain environments.

Saru Medal allows the user to imitate the powers of an enemy
Sloth Medal is claws that strike enemies and slow their reaction time
Gibbon Medal is for traction in treetops.

A girl of divergent opinions.
Updated Nevari's bio to include her medals' abilities.

- Ookami (Wolf): Night vision
- Kitsune (Fox): Long claws, not like the Tora Medal's but more like sharp blades
- Coyote: Super speed, high leaping

Workin' on Nevari's story still? I can't wait for more Greeeds! Ankh is the best especially Eiji.

If there was a new rider possessing new core medals, he should wield... mythical animals, canines/plants & ungulates through gold, silver and bronze.

That way, these three greeeds would be created through the rider's humanity.

A girl of divergent opinions.
Finally gave Nevari a decent backstory!

About/Story: Nevari was created by a descendant of one of the alchemists that made the original five Greeeds, who knew about the whole thing and decided to create a Greeed too, but with different, more benevolent intentions. After hearing of Kamen Rider OOO, the same person created a Driver that would be compatible with Nevari's medals. However, one day he is mysteriously murdered, and Nevari is forced to run away and hide, taking the Driver with her, and refusing to come out until someone worthy enough of her power appears.

Resident Precureologist
Greeed: Agmong
Personality: Redeemed and looking to become a hero.
Name Meaning: From the Korean for "Nightmare"
Animal Type: Kaijin
Yummies & Desire: He doesn't create Yummies.
Greeed Appearance: His body is made mostly of a solid white crystal. Beneath the crystal, his skin is patchworked, held together by the crystals above and metal beneath.
Human Disguise: He hides as a priest, each day trying to make penance for having killed the man whose face he now uses.

About/Story:
"You see me now, an abomination, even among other Greeed. For my power is not based off of animals, but off the things that go bump in the night. You are a Rider, Date Akira, and you know what sort of beasts Riders fight. I am them. While my fellow Greeed are made from the essences of animals, I am made from monsters who were abducted and forced to be part of the experiment that created me.
I know all their names, and all their sins are engraved upon my flesh. But I will not become like them. If it is within my power, I will fight to protect human and kaijin alike, so the process that created me is never performed again."

Medals:
-Fangire(Grants the ability to feed off an enemy's life force)
-Makamou(Grants Crab-like claws)
-Orphenoch(Grants the ability to resurrect from the dead)
Color: Black, with Blood Red Engravings.
Combo: GiMakOr( Henshin Call: Fangire! Makamou! Orphenoch! GiMakOr! *Evil Laugh*)
Song Title: "Game Over"
Finisher: The rider using these medals strikes the target three times. The first time causes any armor to crumble into dust. The second causes the body to crystallize. And the third destroys the crystal.
Note: The medals will cause a berzerker state if the GiMakOr combo is overused. However, unlike the purple medals, these medals can be used in concert with other medals.

What if Hina became a female version of OOO and would possess the medals of a flower greeed. That would suit her.

Greeed: Agmong
Personality: Redeemed and looking to become a hero.
Name Meaning: From the Korean for "Nightmare"
Animal Type: Kaijin
Yummies & Desire: He doesn't create Yummies.
Greeed Appearance: His body is made mostly of a solid white crystal. Beneath the crystal, his skin is patchworked, held together by the crystals above and metal beneath.
Human Disguise: He hides as a priest, each day trying to make penance for having killed the man whose face he now uses.

About/Story:
"You see me now, an abomination, even among other Greeed. For my power is not based off of animals, but off the things that go bump in the night. You are a Rider, Date Akira, and you know what sort of beasts Riders fight. I am them. While my fellow Greeed are made from the essences of animals, I am made from monsters who were abducted and forced to be part of the experiment that created me.
I know all their names, and all their sins are engraved upon my flesh. But I will not become like them. If it is within my power, I will fight to protect human and kaijin alike, so the process that created me is never performed again."

Medals:
-Fangire(Grants the ability to feed off an enemy's life force)
-Makamou(Grants Crab-like claws)
-Orphenoch(Grants the ability to resurrect from the dead)
Color: Black, with Blood Red Engravings.
Combo: GiMakOr( Henshin Call: Fangire! Makamou! Orphenoch! GiMakOr! *Evil Laugh*)
Song Title: "Game Over"
Finisher: The rider using these medals strikes the target three times. The first time causes any armor to crumble into dust. The second causes the body to crystallize. And the third destroys the crystal.
Note: The medals will cause a berzerker state if the GiMakOr combo is overused. However, unlike the purple medals, these medals can be used in concert with other medals.

I think that'd be a nice Greeed. But were the orphenochs in ancient times too? That would've been a nice 555 movie if there was a story on how the Orphenoch king existed and Faiz and the gang really defeat him.

Last edited: