1) Perhaps something like "Come with Me to Your Aid".
2) Yes, but very, very faintly.
3) That would be some fun fanfic material.

Oops! I forgot Greeed appearance!

Greeed:
Name Meaning:
Animal Type:
Yummies & Desire:
Greeed Appearance:
Human Disguise:
About/Story:

A girl of divergent opinions.
Done and done.

Greeed Appearance: A puce pink, gray and black humanoid canine-looking creature with a pink-tipped fox tail on the back of her head (as if to mimick a ponytail - it can be used as a whip in Complete form). In this form she appears to be clad in black and dark pink armor, with a puce pink fabric resembling a miniskirt on the back.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Also, if the original OOO became Dark/Nega/Evil/Black OOO, what kind of medals would he gain, but those that are corrupted?

I had an idea of the King returning (probably the same way Nobunaga was revived) using 'dark' versions of the TaToBa Medals. There's the Kuro Taka Medal which is based on the Great Black Hawk, Kuro Tora Medal, based on this picture I found, and lastly the Inago Medal, based on locusts as they turn black and yellow when they begin swarming. I even did some coloring of PNGs I found to make these Medals:

DarkOMedal.png

The OOO Driver would call out the medals and play the combo tune as regular TaToBa, but at a lower pitch like that "800 years ago" flashback in episode 30. As for color I think it would be a highly desaturated version of TaToBa, with purple, yellow or red eyes. The Inago legs would probably be black with some yellow accents to it, and the Kuro Tora arms would possibly have white stripes on black, like an inverted version of the Panda arms. Kuro Taka would be a very dark red as well, almost black.

Last edited:
I had an idea of the King returning (probably the same way Nobunaga was revived) using 'dark' versions of the TaToBa Medals. There's the Kuro Taka Medal which is based on the Great Black Hawk, Kuro Tora Medal, based on this picture I found, and lastly the Inago Medal, based on locusts as they turn black and yellow when they begin swarming. I even did some coloring of PNGs I found to make these Medals:

DarkOMedal.png

The OOO Driver would call out the medals and play the combo tune as regular TaToBa, but at a lower pitch like that "800 years ago" flashback in episode 30. As for color I think it would be a highly desaturated version of TaToBa, with purple, yellow or red eyes.

Nice one. But can the Dark/Nega/Evil OOO do combos without losing stamina like Eiji does?

If he ever returns in some movies, he might try to steal the core medals from Eiji and the gang. However the old cores rejected him but somehow gave him a vision of who was using them.

So instead of regaining his old core medals, he makes copies but with some different animals from the old Greeeds.

The only Greeed I see are the best are, Kogalhs (Tundra animals) and Nivera (canines).

For the reptile Greeed, he has to be an old friend of Ankh's.

Welcome
Greeed: Dickface
Personality: Pretty nice but evil.
Name Meaning:A penis face.
Animal Type:Kitchen Appliances
Yummies & Desire:For food.
Greeed Appearance:Like a dick on a face.
Human Disguise:George Bush
About/Story: He woke up.And then he walked.And decided he wanted to kill things.
Medals: -Spoon
-Fork
-Pan
Color:Brown
Finisher:Captain Falcon crosses dimensions and kills the enemy.
Song:I'm on a Boat

Last edited:
What kind of Greeed is that? :eyebrow:

It's Nevari, actually. But thanks nonetheless. :anime:

Sorry about that. Was gonna go check if I got the names right. I guess I forgot.

Koglahs (to freeze) & Nevari (to persevere). I can't wait to see more Greeeds!

List of species:
- Arctic Animals
- Canines

- Equids
- Bovaines
- Amphibians
- Poison Animals
- Rainforest Animals
- Rodents
- Marsupials/Australian Animals
- Parasites
- Echinoderms (Starfishes and stuff)
- Nocturnal Animals
- Plants
- Flowers
- Mythical Animals
- Prehistoric/Extinct Animals

My Greeed problems are the crustaceans and reptiles.

Resident Precureologist
Greeed: Nuuf
Personality: Loyal to a fault
Name Meaning: Stems from Newfoundland, a type of dog
Animal Type: Canine
Yummies & Desire: Each medal creates a litter of Yummies that feed off the desire for family and a place to belong.
Greeed Appearance: White, blending to gray. Has a long snout and ear that stick up five inches from the head. The left and right shoulders each have the head of a dog on them, and the hands and feet have four inch claws
Human Disguise: A veterinarian. He works at the local shelter and takes it personally when a human abandons a dog.
About/Story: Born from a second attempt at making Core Medals, he was one of only two successed. And as a result, he was treated wickedly. His big desire is to find a place to belong. He doesn't have it among humans or other Greeed. He has seen Ankh around, and is jealous of what he has.

Medals:
- Haundo(Hound)
- Jakkaru(Jackal)
- Okami(Wolf)

Color: White
Combo: HauKaMi
Combo Sound: Haundo-Jakkaru-Okami HauKaMi! *Long Howl*
Song Title: Home Calls Me
Finisher: Howling Blast: (A loud wail emanates from the belt, paralyzing the foe. Then three canine heads of energy appear around the Rider's hand and head, each one biting at a different section of the enemy's body.

Greeed: Zonia
Personality: Strong-willed and savage when angered
Name Meaning: from Amazonia
Animal Type: Primates
Yummies & Desire: Infective yummies. One original host spreads yummies by contact to others like him. In order to kill the yummies, you have to find the original parent yummy and destroy it. Their desire is one of exploration, to find new things.
Greeed Appearance: Similar to Sally from Gokaiger, but taller, and made of fur rather than metal
Human Disguise: A fifth grade student. She hides among these students because they're just experimenting with new things in life.
About/Story: The second of the Greeed created alongside Nuuf, when she escaped her creators, she immediately sought out everything that the world had to offer. As a result, she became a bit of a thrillseeker, looking for new ways to evolve and adapt.

Medals:
- Saru(Monkey)
-Namekemono(Sloth)
- Tenagazeru(Gibbon)
Color: Golden brown
Combo: SarMeZeru
Song Title: Show Me Zero
Finisher: Jungle Vine Crush.