[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BdxPmuwqNY"]OOO Full Combo Collection Eng Ver.? - YouTube[/ame]

Video says it all. Anyone interested in this?
(I'd rather not sing out of my comfortable vocal range anymore -.-)

-edit-
Whoops, sorry about that. Reuploading now.

http://www.facebook.com/jr.lallemand
Add me and check my notes for the songs written so far.

Who's needed:

Eiji (I can fill in for now)
Ankh
OOO Scanner voice (maybe just for Power to Tearer/Terror)
German choir (TJA...but maybe not with clever editing)
Female voice (Shout Out)
The deep monstrous rapping guy from Anything Goes (Sun goes up)
People that can help with us finding the harmonies they used in all the songs...and that's it.

Last edited:
silver FOREVAAH
i would LOVE to help but my english accent is just... ''decent'' (but i would like to sing shout out or got to keep it real u_u) :redface2: anyway the idea is awesome dude. Good luck with that :thumbs:

The Meteor has landed
I would love to join (Since I already have the lyrics memorized) But, I have a bad singing voice so, yeah sorry. :redface2:

Any help is greatly appreciated, this is a project by fans for fans.

To all interested, add me on Facebook and read my notes, you'll see the lyrics I've already written thus far. So far Regret Nothing~Tighten Up, Ride on Right Time and Time Judged All are finished lyric wise and for Time Judged All I need an Ankh to join me. If you have the ability to record your vocals in a decent manner (no bg noise, popping, clicking, or extremely horrid quality [any Macbook mic with Garageband works in a quiet closet with lots of clothes]) then please get in contact with me.

First post updated with more info.

You have peaked my interest, Kujo. I'd be interested in doing singing for the Combo themes, especially since they have become my favorite Kamen Rider songs. If you want my eMail address, its GCRiderman@yahoo.com.

I messaged you on Facebook. Thanks again for coming along for the ride.
Any more takers?