Raxbait: Hip
There's been talk amongst the fans that One Piece might be having a time skip, and Oda-san himself said that movie 10 will be the last time you'll see Luffy being 17 so watch it again and again!! There's also been talk that Luffy might mature and stuff. All speculation amongst the fans after what Oda-san hinted so huge stuff going on, Big changes might come...what do you guys think?...

As much as i dislike the time skips....I might look forward to it.
But it better make it look natural!

Is Luffy #1 on the Supernova's list now? Screw you Eustass Kid. It's funny, Luffy has a high bounty on his head for doing the "right" thing.:laugh:

Makes you wonder if Roger became the Pirate King because...he followed "Moral" Justice.

Kamen Rider 3010
hi guys... i am new to this thread so please be kind to me...

i am an avid fan of One Piece and i think and believe it's the best anime today... no offense to those other anime lovers out there...

Another Climax
hi guys... i am new to this thread so please be kind to me...

i am an avid fan of One Piece and i think and believe it's the best anime today... no offense to those other anime lovers out there...

One Piece is one of the best shows out there. But this thread isn't exactly... alive, most of the time. Try the manga, they have actually taken the time to speed up production to be only a arc behind Japan instead of the 3 sagas (aka 300 chapters) they were before.

Banned
One Piece's looking so good in HD. Last monday on their release in HD, its quality, sharpness, its picture has taken to its next level. It's like I'm watching from Blu-Ray!

I, for one, am very happy about it!

I've no clue what's going on in the anime. Anyone care to tell me where they're at in relation to the manga and around what episode the Mugiwara crew gets separated on Sabaody?:( I'm trying to start watching again.

Lurker
^ Have you tried watching the anime? I've been on a looong break from one piece but I think they're at the big war right now and WhiteBeard just arrived!! When the war is done Imma jump right on that arc right away!! :D

Another Climax
At this point, the anime has just gotten to Oars Jr. arriving on the field of battle. It is still very early in the Marineford arc. Meanwhile, the time skip (inevitable at this point from the look of things) appears to draw near in the manga.