Lurker
wait waiit, why is it so suprising to see a one piece thread here in HJU? I mean we haven't seen a thread about this show since when?

Raxbait: Hip
wait waiit, why is it so suprising to see a one piece thread here in HJU? I mean we haven't seen a thread about this show since when?

whenever i had put up the thread of onepiece about funi, that was like last year

I wasn't surprised at the thread, it was to the part I quoted about it being the "greatest anime ever".

>>

<<

Heh, as you can see by my avy and sig, it's my favorite anime as well (though I still consider Escaflowne to be the greatest).

Was very surprised to see you mention it here like that Keith. :D

This is the greatest anime ever.

I just got to see the introduction of.... SOGE KING! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

wow dude your just getting to that point? you are so far behind.... yeah it only gets better from there. in my opinion, the Water 7/Eines Lobby arc is one of the best ones they've made. i have yet to see them top that arc. :buttrock::buttrock::D

I wasn't surprised at the thread, it was to the part I quoted about it being the "greatest anime ever".

>>

<<

Why is it a surprise that I speak the truth? ^__^

I soooo need a Soge King avatar.

And yeah, I'm pretty far behind and this is the only anime I've watched regularly for several years now. I LOVE that the show continually just keeps getting better. :)