ONE PIECE FILM: GOLD Returns to Theatres in Limited Engagement

To celebrate the fifth anniversary of the film, Toei Animation and Fathom Events have announced a special collaboration for screenings of One Piece Film: Gold. First screened in the US in 2017, it will screen as a limited, two night engagement. On July 24, the film will be shown in English, while the Japanese language with English subtitles version will screen on July 26th. Both will include an exclusive, pre-show interview with the director of ONE PIECE FILM RED, Goro Taniguchi.
Tickets are on sale now on the Fathom Events website. Watch the trailer of the film below!
The glittering Gran Tesoro, a city of entertainment beyond the laws of the government, is a sanctuary for the world’s most infamous pirates, Marines, and filthy rich millionaires. Drawn by dreams of hitting the jackpot, Captain Luffy and his crew sail straight for the gold. But behind the gilded curtains lies a powerful king whose deep pockets...

Continue reading...

It is a shame that it doesn't make as much money as Dragonball Superheroes and Demon Slayer Mugen train

Under My Spell
I was completely consumed by my One Piece Gold when it was out!
Carina was entertaining to me, and I would love it if we could see her again; she reminded me of a mischievous fox.

Seeing as how the vast majority of movies with limited release never make it to the theaters in my little town, I could only watch this one through a streaming service. Tesoro is the standout character in this movie.