Kamen Rider Kumo said:
Oh, *thinks for a few moments*
Will you marry me? I umm.....won't divorce you ...................................too soon.

But seriously, it must be hard arranging all of that, either way I put it up over at Generations of the Power Rangers board, one I'm a member of.
lol can you give me the link to the other board lol

Interesting collection I'd say! :thumbs: I'm a gal myself and I'm starting to get serious at my Toku collection. :buttrock:

I' hate to see if they sold precious toys, then BoukenPink's collection would expand........stupid joke I know.

Shadow Ranger Blue said:
Hey guys, well thats my collection your looking at, and I've been collecting the stuff for years now, since the Rangers started when I was 4/5 thats why the collection is so large. Nowerdays I may get a figure a week, and if I go to car boot sales I may get a few zords depending on the price and if there are any there. I managed to get a second falcon zord for £0.20p the other day so you can see how mad the prices are

Haha...that's about the time I started watching/collecting. Of course, I never bought figures (though my mom would get me some now and then as a "surprise present" for Christmas). But I did have all the morphers, all the weapons, and all the zords up to In Space.

Edit: Awesome collection though! :thumbs: Also, love the KR posters. *wishes he had some to put on his other walls*

Yeah, your collection is indeed post-worthy. Love it! :buttrock:

I really should get around to posting pics of my collection....;)

Here are some new pics lol

communicator.jpg
communicator2.jpg
new1.jpg
new2.jpg
new3.jpg
new4.jpg
new5.jpg
new6.jpg
new7.jpg
new8.jpg
new9.jpg