She has the.......................dragon dagger and Saba, *blanks of sentai names* Hey I didn't know they made a Hurricanger Ninjaman!?!?! Or is power rangers just getting stupid. There's a digivice in there! How much money does she have to afford all of that and the PSP on the table.

Hey guys, well thats my collection your looking at, and I've been collecting the stuff for years now, since the Rangers started when I was 4/5 thats why the collection is so large. Nowerdays I may get a figure a week, and if I go to car boot sales I may get a few zords depending on the price and if there are any there. I managed to get a second falcon zord for £0.20p the other day so you can see how mad the prices are

I am the law
Shadow Ranger Blue said:
Hey guys, well thats my collection your looking at, and I've been collecting the stuff for years now, since the Rangers started when I was 4/5 thats why the collection is so large.
Oh man...that just makes me feel REALLLLLLLY old...since I was a senior in Highschool when PR first started back in '93-'94!! :redface2:
You young whipper-snappers!! :shakefist

-RF

I was 2 when it started. I'm 14 now, I have nothing like that, well I did but all my PR toys disappeared. Now I'm beginning my toku collections (very very very slowly)

The only reason I have so much is that mom knew that it was the only thing I wanted and she wouldn't dare throw my ranger stuff out after she threw all my old MMPR comics and posters out. I went nuts and have never managed to replace them either.

Oh, *thinks for a few moments*
Will you marry me? I umm.....won't divorce you ...................................too soon.

But seriously, it must be hard arranging all of that, either way I put it up over at Generations of the Power Rangers board, one I'm a member of.