"One day, and that day may never come, I may call upon you for a favor..."

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
So I just picked up The Godfather for Wii, and I gotta say, I'm having the time of my life playing this game. I enjoyed the GTA games, but I like this setting better - I feel like less of a thug and more of a business man. :) And of course, the controls are awesome. Jabbing a guy twice, headbutting him, slamming him into a wall and then smashing him in the head with a bat all while actually doing it all with my hands is a great feeling.

Yesterday, I was told to take out a guy with my fists, but he kept beating me up in a straight fight. I drove my car down the alley where he was, smashed him into a wall, and punched him in the face to complete the objective. Then today I needed to take out an arsonist, but he set me on fire. I grappled with him, he caught fire, and as I put myself out he burned to death.

I'm certainly getting some catharsis out of this game.

Lurker
This game really is that one game I was waiting for to come out for the wii! And man, am I having a blast!! I wasn't really that interested in the GTA series but this game really just oulls me in manand Im not just saying that because Im a huge mafia fan, this game reallly is frigg'n sweet!! As the god father once said, "It's an offer you can't refuse" and dammit he means it!

such madness ^_^ whatever happened to plumbers eating shrooms to fight a giant turtle? :laugh: