OMG Air Gear the musical With: Hiroya Matsumoto (Magiyellow) And Akira Nagata (Den-O)

It's funny ****, go get it as soon as possible. I didn't even know until my sister pointed it out.

the baddest *****
I've only seen the live action which has Hiro Mizushima in it :3

1179644762491.jpg

YOROSHI QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

He was awesome in that movie, this guy, not Hiro. Hiro was flat out hilarious.... save for the fact he didn't say one word.

Hmm...

A Toku actor in a Live Action movie and another Toku actor in an anime of the same name.

XD That's really funny and somehow a bit of coincedince, even though these two men played as completely different men.

eh, i've heard this movie is just a fangirl wankfest where all the guys are present, but the girls are nowhere to be found; Witch is what made Air Gear for me, the hot girls :p.

the baddest *****
Hmm...

A Toku actor in a Live Action movie and another Toku actor in an anime of the same name.

XD That's really funny and somehow a bit of coincedince, even though these two men played as completely different men.

Not really, there's a lot of those around :)

Well, at least Lovely Complex is going to add on my 'Must Watch Anime' list, alongside unfinished anime that I'm supposed to watch, like Tsubasa Chronicle and GetBackers.

eh, i've heard this movie is just a fangirl wankfest where all the guys are present, but the girls are nowhere to be found; Witch is what made Air Gear for me, the hot girls :p.
Yeah it's funny, girls are actually really important in Air Gear and they took them all out :laugh: I guess they know what audience they're going for and save money by not hiring actresses.

Maybe Nagata can do Kansai-ben well because he's from Kansai :sweat:

Spitfire and Kazu were also played by the same actors who did their voices in the anime (Tsuda Kenjirou and KENN).

Well he got sick now and was pulled out of the musical. And its now replaced by Ryuji Kamiyama.
Then Ryuji went and broke (or dislocated?) his arm in the middle of a preformance but he still lasted for the rest of the run.

I like this part :anime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05HMr6SIt4Q

Last edited:
But still prefer Kenta as Ikki, he potrays the character very well. Might be because hes the voice actor too :laugh: And guys, don't you think roller blading around with 2 wheels is kinda of dangerous? o_O

But still prefer Kenta as Ikki, he potrays the character very well. Might be because hes the voice actor too :laugh: And guys, don't you think roller blading around with 2 wheels is kinda of dangerous? o_O

nah, lucky the rollerblades were just normal roller blade