[SELLING] OkinawamToySeller Middleman Service: Figures, Toys and More for Sale Pre-Order

The Bun Is In Your Mind
You don't have to actively look for them, but if you can, could you please keep your eyes open for these, Tsukuda Hobby Ultra Eye:

img_414635_3583084_01_zpsc5661ad9.jpg

I will gladly pay for these.

pre-orders

do you charge right away pre-orders or when item are released?

He charges right away. (I go to oki for all my exclusives)

You'd probably do best by using his shopping site (unless you're trying to track something down) or send him an email. He doesn't check forums that often, but he responds to emails within the same day.

Lurker
Hi,

Anyone knows if this seller is still doing business?
I wanna order something from the Premium Bandai website.

Hi,

Anyone knows if this seller is still doing business?
I wanna order something from the Premium Bandai website.

Hi,

if you are looking for a figure, directly look at my site
http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/

if you dont find it there or if it's about items other than figures such as clothes, feel free to contact me from there using the inquiry mail.
coz if you PM me here not sure that I will get the PM. coz I dont always get them.

if you dont find it there or if it's about items other than figures such as clothes, feel free to contact me from there using the inquiry mail.
coz if you PM me here not sure that I will get the PM. coz I dont always get them.

I wonder if he is still doing business? I sent an inquiry almost a week ago and though I got the auto message, no response. Anyone else heard from the seller?