[SELLING] OkinawamToySeller Middleman Service: Figures, Toys and More for Sale Pre-Order

Lurker
Received another oki package.

Thank you

[HIDE]
IMG_0632_zps982596fb.jpg
[/HIDE]

Had a pleasure working with you. Nice, helpful, honest, and very patient even though I was being a real impatient brat (b/c it's my first time!). Have not received my item yet, and probably won't for awhile due to the gov't shutdown in the US. (damn politics!) However, that won't be your fault and just thought I leave a good word for you and your future customers. Will definitely ask for your help again in the future. Thanks for the pleasant service! A+

Great seller!!!

Thank you for the terrific service! I just received my Complete Selection Modification Accel Driver today. Happy holidays to you.

Go nowhere else for your middleman services. Oki was pretty flexible about payments, and pretty patient with me. Thanks for the great service Oki!

jc4vGjpl.jpg

Last edited:
Budou though

Got my item today from Okinawam. He is the best! Very quick responses, patient, courteous, etc.

Got my D-terminal from Oki a few days ago. Service was prompt and at a fair price. Would totally do business again!