[SELLING] OkinawamToySeller Middleman Service: Figures, Toys and More for Sale Pre-Order

dannad

Lurker
Received another oki package.

Thank you

[HIDE]
IMG_0632_zps982596fb.jpg
[/HIDE]

kxiong6

Had a pleasure working with you. Nice, helpful, honest, and very patient even though I was being a real impatient brat (b/c it's my first time!). Have not received my item yet, and probably won't for awhile due to the gov't shutdown in the US. (damn politics!) However, that won't be your fault and just thought I leave a good word for you and your future customers. Will definitely ask for your help again in the future. Thanks for the pleasant service! A+

Great seller!!!

Thank you for the terrific service! I just received my Complete Selection Modification Accel Driver today. Happy holidays to you.

Go nowhere else for your middleman services. Oki was pretty flexible about payments, and pretty patient with me. Thanks for the great service Oki!

jc4vGjpl.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Heart

The Bun Is In Your Mind
You don't have to actively look for them, but if you can, could you please keep your eyes open for these, Tsukuda Hobby Ultra Eye:

img_414635_3583084_01_zpsc5661ad9.jpg

I will gladly pay for these.

goldlantern

He charges right away. (I go to oki for all my exclusives)

You'd probably do best by using his shopping site (unless you're trying to track something down) or send him an email. He doesn't check forums that often, but he responds to emails within the same day.

cosmos89

Lurker
Hi,

Anyone knows if this seller is still doing business?
I wanna order something from the Premium Bandai website.

Hi,

Anyone knows if this seller is still doing business?
I wanna order something from the Premium Bandai website.

Hi,

if you are looking for a figure, directly look at my site
http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/

if you dont find it there or if it's about items other than figures such as clothes, feel free to contact me from there using the inquiry mail.
coz if you PM me here not sure that I will get the PM. coz I dont always get them.

sdsichero

if you dont find it there or if it's about items other than figures such as clothes, feel free to contact me from there using the inquiry mail.
coz if you PM me here not sure that I will get the PM. coz I dont always get them.

I wonder if he is still doing business? I sent an inquiry almost a week ago and though I got the auto message, no response. Anyone else heard from the seller?

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts