I wanna fly high....
Well, not everybody is as happy-go-lucky as you or myself.

I mean, if she's seriously gonna hurt herself over this, then something has to be done.

And I'm not telling her to disassociate with her family, I'm just giving her a chance to get away for awhile and clear her head.

My friend has had a fairly bad relationship with his dad (and girlfriend) and his answer was moving out. I mean, I still don't know about that. I sometimes think we young people can be fairly selfish sometimes and take actions without a clear head.

If the fighting is a normal occurrence, then maybe that just means they need to try and fix it, if possible. Talk, make amends. Really, I think if there isn't a violence situation at home, she should probably be with her family. But again, I do not know the issue.

If she honestly can't stand the idea of going home, then it is good for her to know she has a way out. However, I think it would be best to like, try and discuss through the problems she's having at home... her telling her side, and you or another friend trying to see the point of her grandmother and family. If she honestly believes her grandmother is selfish, I'm doubting the grandmother explains why she does what she does. We sometimes only see our side, and it sometimes help to hear possible explanations.

I wanna fly high....
Hmmm.

Well, I am trying to look at this in different angles. You know, making sure this isn't the only option.

Edit: Bah. I need the opinions of some of the older members.....

Last edited:
I wanna fly high....
Update:

She decided that she's just gonna stay in her apartment. So if her folks come to get her, there just gonna have to throw her out.

This may not end well.:redface2:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Just be sure that you're there for her in case she needs a supportive friend. It might be inevitable that this won't end well, but at the very least, she shouldn't have to go through it alone.

You're a good man Vash, the way you've been offering to help her out and such. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if her family starts taking potshots at you (behind your back), telling her things like "he's only helping you to get into your pants" or something like that. I'm hoping that I'm wrong and that they're really not that petty, but hey, you never know.

I wanna fly high....
Well, if she wants to do THAT, then that's on her.:169:

But yeah, I'm just trying to help out.