kC

She speaks the truth, I witnessed the whole thing. kC is our new ruler!

ps -- say hi to Abby for me, kc

Yupp thats right I totally have a witness!

I will tell her you said hi!

Uh... this doesn't mean that we all have to wear pretty dresses now, does it?

/contemplates a vastly more frilly HJU and shudders. :eyebrow:

no that's for me to do. I wouldn't change HJU. It will still be just me wearing the frills, but if you want to can join in if you want :laugh:

I forget... why did I do that again? :sly:

Because you were fed up by me being so popular. :D

Lurker
So, what was this about you getting sick? It was good hanging with ya, btw. :thumbs:

Saturday night I got food poisoning or something, I was waiting in line for the rave thing and started feeling really messed up, had to run back to the room and hug the toilet for a few hours.

Ah, sweet memories. Friday was fun at least!

kC

Saturday night I got food poisoning or something, I was waiting in line for the rave thing and started feeling really messed up, had to run back to the room and hug the toilet for a few hours.

Ah, sweet memories. Friday was fun at least!

That sucks that you got food poisoning. But the rave really wasn't much of anything but a bunch of sweaty smelly people with glow sticks. You probably would have suffered heatstroke if you went in there instead. Me and Keith popped in for about 2.5 seconds and then promptly ran out. SOOOO SMELLY......

The rave was BROKE ASS. But that might also be because I'm old and don't like things that stink. :anime:

The rave was BROKE ASS. But that might also be because I'm old and don't like things that stink. :anime:
What is up with that? You can get a bunch of people together sweating and dancing and not have it stink. But so often, this important factor is utterly unaddressed.

Raves or stinky raves?

I think the place they put it in was waaaay too small for the amount of people in it and how many people wanted to be in it. The line to get in there was fweakin' insane.... unless you have a press pass. :anime:

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Dances and Raves are always smelly @ cons. It's like sweat, stale ramen, and a thousand armpits of people who haven't showered all weekend. It's an unavoidable fact of con life. Which is why I never partake in them. I'd much rather be drunkenly stumbling around the con center then in there.

And Keith; Scott has one pic of you two together, I'll have to see if I can wrangle it off his phone. Damn new fangled IPhone technology *hits it with stick*

I'm a little jealous my bf who doesn't even post here got to meet Keith before me :( Oh well, ACEN hoooo!