A couple more behind-the-scenes photos...

H2aCO.png

V9R7F.png

Yeah, not to sound full of myself or anything but I'm a little baffled by the tepid response this video's been getting, ESPECIALLY on HJU. What's it take to get through to you guys? Is it because it's not Toei? :lol:

Yeah. I bet everybody is all like "There's no riders in it..." :redface2:

But seriously man, this should be front paged.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Jared, even for a mock movie trailer, you have done an outstanding job! I again say, you really "get it" when it comes to tokusatsu. I don't care what anyone says.

Even this puts Godzilla X the Kaiju Killer to shame.

Thanks, Cassidy, that means a lot. :D

We're striving to make the best possible shorts we can for you guys! Hopefully they're only going to get better!

I'm bumping this to request everybody's help in spreading this video around. Did you like it? Share it with your friends! Hate it? Use it to punish your enemies! We're trying to get 1000 views before GFEST here in a couple of weeks. Less than 200 to go!

OH GOSH. I totally forgot to mention that Lobsterdance took home another award at GFEST this year for OGGRA! I... can't remember what the category was off the top of my head and all the awards looked the same so it doesn't tell me anything BUT WHATEVER WE WON ANOTHER ONE, YEAH.

Now to make something worth putting in a film festival and win an award with a little more clout. XD

Also, we're nearing 1,300 views! Woooo! Continue to help share it around if you haven't already, everyone! Thanks for everyone's support! :D

Skreeong!
OH GOSH. I totally forgot to mention that Lobsterdance took home another award at GFEST this year for OGGRA! I... can't remember what the category was off the top of my head and all the awards looked the same so it doesn't tell me anything BUT WHATEVER WE WON ANOTHER ONE, YEAH.

Congrats:thumbs:

I will admit I'm a little jealous of your city, I've always wanted my own city.:buttrock:

love the trailer, it was awesome.

二番目の翻訳者
Congrats, man. I'm sorry you're not getting more attention; Oggra is hilarious. I've showed it around to some of my friends.

Is the city you made for Oggra the same one you're using for the next Sorta?

Congrats, man. I'm sorry you're not getting more attention; Oggra is hilarious. I've showed it around to some of my friends.

Hooray! Yeah, I am a little sad it's not making the rounds just a little more, ESPECIALLY in the kaiju fandom. I swear, if it's not Godzilla...

:|

Is the city you made for Oggra the same one you're using for the next Sorta?

It is! We actually built it for Sorta first but we wound up making OGGRA for one of my school projects and it served as a nice little portfolio piece to show everyone what we'd become capable of. Sorta's taking awhile and I'm constantly apologizing for that BUT the effects should look even better still!