So here's what I've been working on over the past couple of days:

1jRCV.png

More soon... :D

BEHOLD.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/22833579/"]OGGRA, VOODOO MONSTER FROM HELL on Vimeo[/ame]

Enjoy! :D

Banned
Well done! :thumbs: Did you make all those miniatures yourself?

Upload it on YouTube as well!

Thanks, Bueno! Glad you liked it! I'll be uploading it on Youtube in a month or so when I'm certain I won't want to make any more subtle changes to it.

Here are a couple of behind-the-scenes photos:

9LJ1g.png

faIfa.png

Here's another picture of us working on the road shot. It's easily my favorite effect in the whole film. XD

2ybxO.png

Mr. Kamen Rider
Those are some great-looking buildings! Awesome trailer too.

Banned
This thread needs WAY more love...

You're a total Tokusatsu craftsman and nobody's taking notice on here. C'mon people...

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Awesome trailer! Man, I wish I had the skills + equipment to do something like this.

Those are some great-looking buildings! Awesome trailer too.

The buildings look way better on camera than they do in person, actually. :lol:

This thread needs WAY more love...

You're a total Tokusatsu craftsman and nobody's taking notice on here. C'mon people...

Yeah, not to sound full of myself or anything but I'm a little baffled by the tepid response this video's been getting, ESPECIALLY on HJU. What's it take to get through to you guys? Is it because it's not Toei? :lol:

Awesome trailer! Man, I wish I had the skills + equipment to do something like this.

It's actually not as hard as you'd think! The main thing you need is elbow grease!

Banned
Yeah, not to sound full of myself or anything but I'm a little baffled by the tepid response this video's been getting, ESPECIALLY on HJU. What's it take to get through to you guys? Is it because it's not Toei? :lol:

Yeah. I bet everybody is all like "There's no riders in it..." :redface2:

But seriously man, this should be front paged.