ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Hunchback? Mine doesn't have one, It can stand up straight.
My only problem on Revoltechs is the lack of movements on the leg joints...:shakefist:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
i just got out of utter impulse DATE and I love it god. it was just too cool even though i've had issues with the line before. my faith is revived...sorta

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
i just got out of utter impulse DATE and I love it god. it was just too cool even though i've had issues with the line before. my faith is revived...sorta
That's cool. Planning on getting Blade Liger next.:buttrock:

Orange
eh... the human bodies are a hit and miss for me.. Vash is very nicely done. as his feet are the only revoltech ones that stay FLAT on the floor. my Date's feet doesnt stand perfectly and i usually have to make him stand awkwardly when doing his crossed arm pose.

but i really dont like vash's skirts.. with all those tiny revoltech joints.. its pretty darn ugly.

The only problem I have with Vash's skirts is that it wouldn't stop falling off.

And Wolfwood had a really bizarre and disjointed looking neck-to-chest design, along with oddly cut joints that makes it difficult to pose and stand straight.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
dear dchoc will you please gut yourself honorably please and save me the trouble.

JK

thanks for the heads up

you rock

I can't my knife is too dull... plus it's made of foam... So, it doesn't really matter how many time I commit Seppuku, it just doesn't work.. :laugh:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
I can't my knife is too dull... plus it's made of foam... So, it doesn't really matter how many time I commit Seppuku, it just doesn't work.. :laugh:

then you a frickin spork!. it may be useless most of the time but it should do the trick.