Eye See You
Well, I think I'm gonna take a hiatus buying Blu-rays. My wallet is not too happy right now and my collection is getting to damn cluttered.

My wallet feels the same way. But I still got a bunch more on my list that I must own.

Since no one said it guess i will. Transformers: Dark of the Moon has 0 special features unless you count a coupon for the "Special edition" 3d bluray that comes out before Christmas.

Yeah, the sept 30 release is barebones. December is the 3D Blu-ray/Regular Blu release that includes tons of specials and an extended version. Why they decided to do it like this I have no idea.

Is there gonna be a collectors pack with the 3 movies?

Yep. Coming christmas time.

Yep. Coming christmas time.

scaled.php

Digital Artist
Are you guys serious? No special features on the Transformers 3 Blu-Ray at all? That is bullshit. I am pissed off about this now. Might not even want to buy it anymore. How dare they try to cheat money off of me. Who do they think they are?

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
I want to put my 2 cents in. I may not own a Blu-ray player, yet (they're too big width-wise). But I own 2 Blu-rays:
  • SGA Fan Collection (It was cheap)
  • Tron: Legacy (DVD/Blu-ray combo)

Put I already know what my third Blu-ray will be:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
:buttrock: I will own each season as they come out on Blu-ray. $21.99 USD is a good price for the sampler so we can see how awesome TNG will be on blu. :thumbs:

Throwing Some Justice!
[HIDE]
1000839j.jpg
[/HIDE]

:sly:

I'd thought you didn't like Scre4m.

EDIT: I found your post about it.

So yea... finishing up the movie right now....

Horrid ****.

Complete horrid ****. I am so fucking dissapointed. I don't think even young fans will jizz over this at all.

Some good points were Hayden pentni43nr2irho2re's character and her horror knowledge which made her sexy even with her man haircut. I liked the entire remake thing as well. That's it.

This **** sucked big time. If this is any indication at what future franchise sequels will be like then I'd glady take the remakes.

Last edited:
Eye See You
:sly:

I'd thought you didn't like Scre4m.

EDIT: I found your post about it.

I didn't. But I got it for a steal, I think my movie shop was TRYING to get rid of them or something because the price was just like..... No matter how shitty it was, not paying that small bit would be retarded. My sister enjoyed it so I might even wrap it up and save it for her as a small stocking stuff for X-Mas.