Of the now 39 sentai teams, who would you want to be friends with?

Lurker
You can list more than one Sentai team. Of the now 39 sentai teams, who would you want to be friends with or hang out with?

IMO, I think that the Gorangers, Denjiman, Bioman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, the Turborangers, Fiveman, the Zyurangers, the Dairangers, the Kakurangers, the Carrangers, the Megarangers, Gingaman, Time Red, the Magirangers, the Shinkengers, the Goseigers, the Gokaigers, & the Tokkyugers could use some company :)

Last edited:
Gokaigers and ToQgers! getting to travel for free and with ease is what I want right now. then maybe the Zyurangers, GoGoFive and Goseigers.

Lurker
Gokaigers so I can just transform into any other Sentai when I want. That and they seem the most fun and travel everywhere.
I wouldn't mind being a pirate either.

Shinkengers or any of the Ninja themed sentai would be next, Bring on the crazy training!

Shining~
Yeah, Gokaiger seems to be one of the best choice, if not the best.

I'm curious who will specifically say Ninninger - I mean, while you do get Fuuka and Kasumi, you also get Takaharu.......

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I would say that the only teams of Sentai that I would want to hang out with are the following....

-Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (the 10 Years After versions, not the original TV versions)
-Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger
-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
-Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger
-GoGo Sentai Boukenger
-Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGo-V
-Ninja Sentai Kakuranger
-Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger
-Samurai Sentai Shinkenger