Administrator
Staff member
I am sure many of you experienced this, While playing you will see this NPC who interacted with your party members and you thought they might join your party but they didnt.

It happened to me many times in Final Fantasy.

In 8 I remember Seifer have 2 sidekicks, Fujin and Raijin.
maxresdefault.jpg

They became bosses in the game because just like Seifer they got manipulated by Edea who was then possessed by Ultimecia. Seifer did become playable at some points of the game but his sidekicks remained NPC after defeat.

Though Lulu and Wakka are playable in X, they are demoted as NPC's in X-2 because they got married and had a baby.
2147380-lulu_wakka.jpg

Julyan is speculated as the canonically the Strongest fighter in Final Fantasy 15 but she is an NPC because she doesn't fit with the bromance theme and she is an old lady though she looks young due to not being human. I want her a party member because she looks like a certain Batman villain I am sure all of you can name.

Anna from Final Fantasy 2. I know she died but her connection with Edward makes me want to know her more.

I know they're both the villains of their game but I would like to play Sephiroth and Ardyn. I would like to see them work behind the scenes. Or how they react while spectating the main characters.

I know they're both the villains of their game but I would like to play Sephiroth and Ardyn. I would like to see them work behind the scenes. Or how they react while spectating the main characters.
Ardyn is apparently going to star on a prequel dlc. It was before he became insane from the betrayals that drives him to being evil.

I wanted Aranea to be playable and I was so upset when she didnt join the party.

Lenne should have been the 4th playable character of X-2. I mean she have a relationship with the main villain.

hqdefault.jpg

When I was playing Final Fantasy IV I was hoping Anna the ghost will be playable. I mean she is an interesting party member to have. They can make her damages weak but make her immortal because she is a ghost hence she cannot be killed. I thought she will be playable so I got disappointed she is only NPC.

Mai

Most of the guest characters in 15 since It's a total sausage fest. No Tacos involved as none of the women are playable. I am still waiting for that Aranea DLC.

Administrator
Staff member
Well Ardyn is kinda playable now