Administrator
Staff member
I am currently playing Skylanders Giants with a mix of series 1 and 2 figures. Tired of using Tree Rex. =(

Administrator
Staff member
Currently playing Black Ops 2 on the Wii U. I don't get hit with vertigo as badly on this particular FPS.

Administrator
Staff member
Playing too many games. Still working on Black Ops 2. Also playing Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light. I saw Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine on the Nintendo 3DS store. Love that game.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed III and Far Cry 3. Great open world(huge areas to explore), adventure games(different type of missions and challenges - from time limited races to playing mini games in a bar(?) ). It's a real delight playing these games on a full HD LED TV.

I am currently playing... Slimeball :) It never gets old and I don't have access to my consoles. If I did I would be playing NHL 13.

A week ago I've started playing Dirt Showdown. Awesome racing game. It's not just racing, you can play 8-ball racing, Rampage (smash other cars with your car), Knock-out etc. It supports multi player mode so you can play with your friends on split screen. Smashing car with your team friend is priceless.

Animal Crossing New Leaf. Who knew doing household chores in video game form could be so darn endearing?