Non Red Rangers and Sentai Allies you would like to see in Gokaiger

So far we've seen Jasmine/DekaYellow and Doggy Kruger/DekaMaster in terms of non Red Rangers. As for allies, we've seen thus far Flagel, Master Sha Fu, and eventually, Toshizo Tanba in the Shinken Arc. Not to mention Saki/Go-onYellow, Chiaki/ShinkenGreen, Genta/ShinkenGold, and Umeko/DekaPink rumored to appear in the movie.

Who would you guys like to see in the future?

For me...

Yatsudenwani - The CEO of the Dino Curry Shop that made Hurricanger to
Go-onger a complete continuity. Honestly, I just want to see his ass get kicked by Ahim and Luka for being a perverted tirinoid.:laugh: However, a shrine should be also made for Sugishita, I mean his actor passed away a while go.:redface2:

Emiri - Just to see her pull that AbarePig bit again would just be golden.:laugh:

Mai - Ryouga/AbaRed's niece because where Ryouga goes, she goes. Who knows how she looks now, I mean look what happened to Sailor Luna afterall.:laugh:

A faceless man named Asuka Kagura (aka Shurikenger) - I just want him to say "I am Ninja of Ninja"

COLON...only for the reason that I love Liveman

Mr. Voice...or at least the girl who is the voice behind Mr. Voice

Makino - the Bouken tech

MINT, Ritsuko and Mondo Tatsumi - Since most people expect GoRed to appear, why not have his parents with him.

Daiki Kaito/Diend - Just have him appear and say "I'll be taking your precious treasures" to the Gokaigers would be hilarous with Luka just livin it screaming:laugh:

Tsukasa Kyoda - Just him walking pass the Gokaigers from one portal to another saying "Just passing through." with the Gokaigers going WTF.

Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Inazuman, and Zubat - only to promote the Kamen Rider 40th, a dimensional wall causes them to appear. They stare at the Gokaiger and either waves hello or apologize for appearing in the sentai world then disappear.

Ankh and the Taros - Just for promotion purposes same as the previous chracters.

PS: Any Power Ranger actor, but it seems to be a long shot though.

Choudenshi Bioman:
Yellow Four #2/Jun Yabuki

Choushinsei Flashman:
Yellow Flash/Sara

Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman:
FiveBlue/Ken Hoshikawa

that's all I can think of now.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Just from Sentai:

Tsuruhime/NinjaWhite - The first female team leader in Sentai, and since she and Sasuke's actor appeared together in Gokaiger, I think it would be nice for them to appear together if there were a Kakuranger tribute.

Any and all of the Timerangers

Naoto/TimeFire, Nakadai/AbareKiller, Gai/Black Condor and Burai/DragonRanger - Yes, they're all dead, but they reappeared during the Legend War. Dekaranger vs Abaranger used the premise that Nakadai was able to be briefly revived because they needed him to fight, so Toei could just do that again. (Plus, for Decade they totally ignored the fact that Punch Hopper was supposed to be dead, so ...)

Commander Odagiri from Jetman

Go-on Green and/or Black

Sarah/Yellow Flash

正義の味方
Ninjaman from Kakuranger, it's Ninjor, lol. :V

Eiji Takaoka/Bouken Silver, he's cool.

Ryuunosuke would be awesome, I can imagine all the zany possibilities with him and the Gokaigers, lol.

PARTY HARD
I'd really like to see Mikoto Nakadai. Just to see how they will explain him coming back after dying.

Kamen Rider Beserker
I would love to see all the ZyuRangers but if that doesnt I would love it if when they meet Geki that some how Burai shows up too

Asuka & Mahoro (Abaranger)
Yuuri (Timeranger)
Mondo (GoGoV)
Pretty much anyone from Jetman!

Mai - Ryouga/AbaRed's niece because where Ryouga goes, she goes. Who knows how she looks now, I mean look what happened to Sailor Luna afterall.:laugh:
I'd love to see Mai return with Ryouga as well. They were always so cute together. As for how she looks now, this is Maya Banno's most recent headshot:
maya_2011.jpg

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Liveman's Yuusuke Amamiya (Red Falcon) and Megumi Misaki (Blue Dolphin)- as a married couple!
Jetman's Raita (Yellow Owl), for comic relief in the Jetman episode!
Timeranger's Yuuri and Tatsuya.
Ohranger's Riki.