the heroes in Super sentai are mostly humans with superpowers fighting monsters with robots; but here is a list of the non human sentai rangers, and there is quite a bunch. Here there are, by sereis and category: CH : core hero; 6: sixth ranger; BH: Bangai hero

JAKQ: all the heroes (Space Ace, Dia Jack, Heart Queen, Clover King and Big One) are cyborgs
Dairanger: Kou (Kibaranger) (6) : half Gorma
Carranger : Signalman (BH): alien robot like cop
Timeranger : Shion (Timegreen) (CH): alien from Hubbard with a different physiology
Abaranger: Asuka (Abareblack) (CH): Ryujin
Dekaranger: Doggie Cruger (Dekamaster)(BH): Anubian alien; Swan (Dekaswan)(BH) : alien from Cigno
Magiranger: Hikaru/Sungel (Magishine) (6) : Heavenly Saint; Isamu/ Brajiel (Wolzard Fire)(BH): Heavenly Saint as well; and arguably the five Ozu siblings, being half human, half Heavenly Saint
Boukenger: Eiji (Boukensilver) (6): half human half Ashu; Zubaan (BH): a sentient golden sword/robot
Gekiranger: Mele (BH): Rinrinshi
Goseiger: all the main heroes (being angels) and Goseiknight (a Headder)

I don't include the Gokaigers, because even if they're aliens, they have not shown anything different from Earth Humans so far; so they are Human aliens (Like Andros, Karone and Zhane in PRIS)
Hope I didn't forget anyone

Denziman: it's hinted they're descendants of aliens.
Zyuranger: Arguably, the series didn't go into details about it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't include the Gokaigers, because even if they're aliens, they have not shown anything different from Earth Humans so far; so they are Human aliens (Like Andros, Karone and Zhane in PRIS)
Hope I didn't forget anyone

What's that supposed to mean? I think it is clear that the Gokaigers are different from humans. Marvelous, in particular, seems to have abnormal strength and metabolism (explaining why he can eat so much) and they can all see Gai Yuki because they aren't human. It's also possible they are just adopting a human form and their "real" self is alien, like Basco

Lazy
Big eaters are common in Super sentai (VulPanther and Kiranger come to mind) even if they're still human; besides, even if Marv has an amazing strength, previous human rangers were pretty impressive as well; Tenkasei Ryou come to mind; apart from your remarks about Mabe-chan, have you other examples in mind? besides, Gai wasn't able to see Gai Yuuki, but he could see other dead rangers, like Abarekiller; so, even about being able to see dead rangers isn't really what is separating Gai from the others

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Marvelous can rip off a solid iron collar with his hands, for a start. I think that puts him far above Ryou and demonstrates that he is NOT just an ordinary human who happens to come from another planet.

Shurikenger is no longer human, since he lost his human form. I'm pretty sure KingRanger is also not human, though I did not watch Ohranger with subs

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
no, because I'm talking about heroes in their own series; if you want to include ghost rangers in Gokaiger, you can add as well Dragonranger, Timefire and Abarekiller

They only appeared in Gais dream though Black Condor came back to earth. By gokaiger criteria do you mean only people who got turned into ranger keys?

They only appeared in Gais dream though Black Condor came back to earth. By gokaiger criteria do you mean only people who got turned into ranger keys?

Since his Gokaicellular was real, I guess that "dream" was pretty real as well ; and yeah that's what I meant

Kuuguitar
The core Gokaigers are presumably like Star Wars humans: mostly the same, but coming from different planets and with abilities different from us.