Anti-Anti
No way the Tumbler is better than the Tim Burton Batmobile design. That thing looked so sleek and organic and imposing, like a living creature that just happened to shoot missiles and had machine gun turrets. The Tumbler, while appriopriate for the practicality of the Nolan updates, is just a glorified, angular ATV with a matte finish.

The Tumbler is more imposing than Burton's Batmobile, No matter who you are seeing that giant tank like machine rolling down the street at full speed it'll scare you. Burton's more sleek, gothic, built for speed, and also looks like a show off vehicle, showing that Batman has a lot of money and can flaunt it. The Tumbler is made to get the job done especially with the Batpod added on, showing it can't be stopped no matter what you throw at it

Bandito Shake Cometh
2i87if.jpg

It's a little bit of a stretch but it's what they intended when they designed it.

Brave Sound~
I like both for different reasons.

I like the tumbler for being a functional kick ass monster of a vehicle. It's an unstoppable force (..kinda :laugh:) suited for Nolan's caped crusader. No one would ever dare mess with it.

Then again I like the BurtonMobile because it's sleek, full of neat 'toys', and aesthetically works with someone with someone called the 'dark knight'. The tumbler has all those things too but there's that simplicity with the '89 batmobile where it strikes a subtle kind of fear rather than screaming at you.

One is car that can do most of the stunts.

The other is a fiberglass shell over a chevy V8 engine

Unless you have the money..........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZSBpFMWk-M"]World's only actual turbine powered Bat car - YouTube[/ame]

boogie woogie feng shui
One of the most essential parts of Batman's character, though, is his use of intimidation to combat enemies and deter crime, and I think the sleeker, less mechanical and less realistic Batmobile design embodies that aspect and keeps it in the forefront of the viewer's mind. The Tumbler is a formidable vehicle, but only in the sense that a military weapon is daunting--it's virtually indestructible and equipped for any sort of assault situation imaginable, but like other elements of Nolan's Batman revisioning, it's too practical, and in the process of updating and grounding the designs of traditional Batman features for the imaginationless generation, it's been deprived of attributes that were probably seen as superfluous but are actually integral in seeing the character in a way that holds true to his origin and motivations in fighting crime.

Eye See You
I played Batman: Arkham Asylum for the first time last night. Holy son of a *****. I'm not a gamer but that game is fucking cool. Bolt, have you hit it up yet or what?.

boogie woogie feng shui
One of my friends has been accosting me about it for nearly a month but I haven't picked it up yet. I probably will, eventually, but I don't like being coerced into doing things that involve my personal entertainment. Besides, I still have to complete Assassin's Creed 2 first.

Eye See You
$10 or a date with FQ says if you pick up B:AA, you will drop AC2 in a heartbeat.

Dude, this **** is fucking cool. The fighting in it is beyond anything I've ever seen in a superhero video game.

Harley Quinn continues to be sexy. Bolt Quinn.