No, That Scene From Stranger Things Has NOT Been Edited Out

Staff member
I figure I might as well set one thing straight around here, before someone else tries to report it as fact: Episode 2 of Netflix’s Stranger Things has NOT been edited to remove a scene where Jonathan discreetly snaps a photo of Nancy in her bra. Anyone who remembered this scene was suffering the Mandela Effect because it was never actually in the episode to begin with. The bra photo is not revealed to exist until Episode 3, when Nancy gets peeved at seeing it in the stack of photos. THAT scene is still there (and yet somehow, he won her anyway).
So how did this rumor get started in the first place? Because the Duffers admitted to Variety that they had been re-editing old episodes without anyone’s knowledge. The subject came up of some of the VFX shots in Season 4 not technically being complete, and they confirmed “newer” versions of those episodes were discreetly replacing the unfinished versions…and then they confessed to changing a birthday date mentioned back in Season 1...

Continue reading...

I can say sceen when he take a photo was a little creepy. In that moment I got sense he have some big secret or maybe even involved in his brother disapper.

I'm still watching stranger things, I'm in season 2. I remember that scene so well. Jonathan was looking for his lost brother, and while at the woods he saw Nancy having a party at her boyfriends house.
He then decided to take the photos, of which they aided in finding out that Nancie's best friend had been eaten by that monster since she was bleeding in the pool.

I also don't think that scene was cut out.