Status
Not open for further replies.
I find I make more friends in chats and such things than I do through forums.. there's something that makes me feel a bit more formal when posting in forums.

As for the off-topic thing, I usually try to stay on topic as people go into certain threads to discuss certain topics. It can get annoying as hell when people start talking for pages about something completely unrelated. It's starting to ruin the forums, if I'm completely honest. :/

Matrix of Leadership
Shoutbox's are pointless, I agree with Keith on this. I had one on my little forum, and you always get on, and there are 1000000 different topics flowing through it, and you never know which topic you want to talk about.

My oppinion, you want to talk, just find that topic in the forum and ttalk about it there. Don't cluster **** a little chat box that no one is ever going to know what is going on. This is IMO of course

My oppinion, you want to talk, just find that topic in the forum and ttalk about it there.
Or these days people just talk about whatever they want to talk about in any old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.