no shoutbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Dekamaster put it there to stop people from freaking out while he did some upgrades. I personally don't like shoutboxes because it discourages people from posting in the actual forums.

Last edited:

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
Dekamaster put it there to stop people from freaking out while he did some upgrades. I personally don't like shoutboxes because it discourages people from posting in the actual forums.

I've seen plenty of forums that have an sbox and the members still do fine posting on the forum.

Neon

I find I make more friends in chats and such things than I do through forums.. there's something that makes me feel a bit more formal when posting in forums.

As for the off-topic thing, I usually try to stay on topic as people go into certain threads to discuss certain topics. It can get annoying as hell when people start talking for pages about something completely unrelated. It's starting to ruin the forums, if I'm completely honest. :/

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Shoutbox's are pointless, I agree with Keith on this. I had one on my little forum, and you always get on, and there are 1000000 different topics flowing through it, and you never know which topic you want to talk about.

My oppinion, you want to talk, just find that topic in the forum and ttalk about it there. Don't cluster **** a little chat box that no one is ever going to know what is going on. This is IMO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.