It came to my mind that after witnessing Rising Ultimate Kuuga.........

What if Kuuga and Daguva wasn't enemy at the 1st place but more of a partner obtaining the power of Amadam to defeat something much stronger......The Real King of the Grongi!
However after defeating the king with two ultimate form, Daguva gone crazy and took over while Kuuga begins to know the negative side of the Amadam power thus resulting in what he did, killing and sealing from the begining of Kuuga ep 1

The time frame would be in the past!!!
Grongi with a better design rule over the humans!
Real Riders on HORSE!!

Most Kuuga and Grongi relationships are written later on not for the series. All I know is Grongi keep killing people for sacrifices in their little games and Kuuga keep becoming stronger to stop them until he kill the last of them.

It came to my mind that after witnessing Rising Ultimate Kuuga.........

What if Kuuga and Daguva wasn't enemy at the 1st place but more of a partner obtaining the power of Amadam to defeat something much stronger......The Real King of the Grongi!
However after defeating the king with two ultimate form, Daguva gone crazy and took over while Kuuga begins to know the negative side of the Amadam power thus resulting in what he did, killing and sealing from the begining of Kuuga ep 1

The time frame would be in the past!!!
Grongi with a better design rule over the humans!
Real Riders on HORSE!!

Then write a fanfic. There's no Kuuga movie, there probably never will be. If you want to see a story like that, then make it yourself, and anyone interested will check it out.

Interesting story, but i dont think they will make a movie of it..........but i hav to say, its kinda sad we dont get to see much of kuuga's ultimate form during the series. Oh well, we can watch it in full action now in decade's movie.

So in a way, decade's movie is "KUUGA's MOVIE"...........in a diff angle anyway.

^But that would've been better if Odagiri Joe were to play the role of Kuuga (Godai Yuusuke). For his charm and prowess proves that he's the better Kuuga.

Lurker
I don't want Kuuga butchered. I don't want a movie on Kuuga if it's not the original crew who did it and I want no recast. So no way will anyone see any Kuuga movies.