has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hey guys, I found out that I've read at my board which one member posted. Also, I went to Frankly Jason message board.

The admin of Frankly Jason is Lisa J, which she's from Rangerboard, too. She posted.....
Frankly Jason Forums said:
According to a source, JDF was asked to be apart of the DT/SPD teamup if he would do the voice over with some dude in costume...in other words, they weren't gonna fly him down to NZ. Because of that, JDF has declined to be in the DT/SPD teamup...but hey! Things can change over *looks at watch* 2-3 months. That's the verdict for now.

http://jdfrank.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=newsjdf&action=display&num=1108356438

^^^What do you guys think about this? Screw Disney. Disney must die.

UGH!! Wrong forum. Can anyone move to The Power Chamber? Sorry, JC. My brain is being mix up today. lol

EDIT: Thanks, Keith.

Last edited:
I think they should fly him out. I don't care if he's overrated, he's Tommy! You're goddamn right you should fly him out on first class!

That's a real shame and I hope they change his mind.

I'd like to see Tommy's final hurrah in the hands of Bruce Kalish.

Eye See You
That sucks for us but that's awesome for JDF. He don't wanna **** the fans over with the "in costume crap" that he had to do last season for a few episode so it's either I'm in the team up or I'm not. No Bullshit. I just hope Disney takes their index finger out of their anuses and agrees to fly JDF down.

Life is showtime
Ahem *gets out blackboard and chalf* Okay class! Time for toda's history lesson! Power Ranger Dino Thunder was set in 2004, Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta is currently set in 2019. At the beginning of the episodes "Beginnings", it was confirmed that Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta is indeed set 15 years in the future. DekaRanger only had a teamup with AbaRanger because THEY are NOT set 15 years after AbaRanger. So, that makes it impossible for a DT/SPD team-up. Unless they replace Tommy's weapon. "Dino Thunder Power Up! Brachio Zimmer Frame!"

(*sigh*) It still shocks me how many people haven't thought of this. All you have to do is use time travel. The SPD Rangers either get zapped backward through time, or DT gets zapped forward. Instant team-up.

As for Tommy... Honestly, I don't really like what they did to the character, but I guess I would be dissapointed if he wasn't in the team-up. I just can't bring myself to be that upset about it right now. If he's there, awesome. If not, fine.

I just wanna know if Mercer's coming back. :cool:

Life is showtime
Well really depends where they're filmed. Where's SPD being filmed?