Nintendo's Online Switch Service May Be Really Cheap

Discussion in 'News' started by Peter Paltridge, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Active Member
    Staff Member

2. kamai

kamai Member

$20 sounds like a reasonable price to me especially if it's for an entire year of fun. They are right the price beats many of the other console memberships. I think this will help many get into the fun now since more will be able to afford it. Very smart of them to do this for their business to grow since their audience with be much larger this way.

3. TheKnight

TheKnight New Member

That's a pretty huge difference compared to 60 or 80 dollars from the other consoles. The Wii has always been the cheaper alternative so I'm glad that they are still keeping that tradition with the Nintendo Switch. I'll definitely be buying this instead. Aside from that, the gimmick is interesting.

4. Ammyfan

Ammyfan Member

That's really cheap compared to other consoles, but I think I'll hold off on it at first. Like the article says, it feels a bit rushed, and we're not actually sure what we will get for the price. By the time I've finished the new Zelda game on it, things should have settled down and we'll know exactly what we are paying for. I might sign up then.