I MEANT that it was the last ninja sentai since Kaku! It was a good ninja based sentai and can be comparable to Kaku, which was also awesome.

Oh and there needs to be a series marathon drinking game where you have to take a shot everytime Yellow says "dude".

Wanna die of alcohol poisoning?

Don't even get me started on NS, that was the last PR I watched after I woke up and smelled the sakura flowers. A lot of people already know my position PR so... there.

I wouldn't say that Hurri was better or worse, only that it Hurri was Hurri and Hurri rocked.

Now I have to listen to the theme again...........

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Shurikenger is the ninja of the ninja! He's absolutely great. One of my favorite episodes is episode 26...Great episode for Nanami, Ishuu, and Shurikenger...But yeah, NS was crap compared to Hurricanger...the story they used for Marah(or Kapri...don't care who is was) turning good was crap compared to Hurricangers story where Furabijou quit Jakenja. Lucky me, I already own both a Hurricane Gyro and the Gorai Changer...All I need is the Shuriken ball and I'm set! For any of you that was at ACEN, remember what my badge said..."KUWAGA RAIJER!"

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hurricanger > Ninja Storm
Yousuke > Shane
Kouta > Dustin
Nanami = Tori (What? They are both hot)
Ikkou > Hunter
Isshu > Blake
Shurikenger > Cam
Tau Zanto > ALL
Chuuzubo > Choobo
Sargain > Zurgane
Furabiijou > Marah
Windenu > Kapri
Manmaruba > Motodrone
Satorakura > Shimazu
Sandaru > Vexcaus
....and last one is Lothor and he's a crap main villain.

So there. Mwahahahaha!

Oh yeah... one more thing....

Episode 51 > Episode 38. Ha!

Last edited:
One micro-minor redeeming quality NS had (no hell has not frozen over) is that.......

They were not FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean Fish? How? How did they come up with Fish? I mean c'mon! The @#$%? FISH??

By the Power of Gaia!!!
I swear I'll never get over the fish thing. Ever in life.

And yeah--Dustin single-handedly raised the word "dude" to a new pinnacle. Ironically, enough, he was the only thing about NS that I really liked.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomBlack said:
The Rangers of Aquitar and the chainsaw job that was done on Kakuranger.
If I can quote Marlon Brando from Apocalypse Now, THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Would like to change his avatar
I hate Hurricanger, that's all I'll say, because I don't have the fuckin' energy anymore...but, I'll list the things that didn't annoy the hell out of me, things I was almost on the verge of liking:

1) The Gouraiger...at first. Then all they did was show up in their mecha, too lazy to actually fight. And then when they sided with Hurricanger, they were stripped of their balls, getting their asses kicked as much as the Hurricanger.

2) Oboro. I profess my love for Oboro here! She's probably the only character I liked in the show. A million times more hilarious than the "comedic" antics seen in Dekaranger. I was hoping for an episode where Shurikenger disguised himself as her, so the Shouko Takada could have had something different to do.

3) Satarakura -- I have no idea if I got that name right, but I usually hate those goofy villains, but the voice acting combined with the suit acting made this character actually funny. That design, though...uggggggghhhhh...don't hire Keichi Satou to design villains, ever again!

4) The episode with the little fat dude that was flunking the Hayate School along with Yousuke. Again, funnier stuff than what Deka tried in its entire run.

5) Blue Racer as Shurikenger. Not that he was funny, but Wendinu was. I likes the Mio Fukuzumi, but I also likes when dumb-dumbs Yousuke and Kouta couldn't recognize her disguise and Nanami clunked their heads together like she was Moe Howard. That was satirizing an ancient sentai cliche, and it makes me wonder how better Hurricanger could have been if they had done more episodes like this. And Wendinu's growing giant...funny stuff.

I still think that Kakuranger did the idiot ninja storyline better.