Finally got it and LOVING it!

Watching it breaks my heart at what Ninja Storm turned out to be. Great stunt team, awesome production values and costumes, charismatic cast.... but terrible story.

Hurricanger, for some reason I'm more understanding of obsurdity when it comes to the Japanese, I don't know why. From them it comes off more innocent and less self conscious than their American counterparts.

I finally see this complaint about Ninja Storm(still love that name) lasers versus Hurricanger shurikens.... but can't agree by a long shot.

In America, throwing knives in a children's show is a no-no, not to mention I think it came off well enough. Much like the bullets versus blasters, it's simply different, but equal in my book.

I've also finally met the imposing figure, Tau Zanto, that I heard complained about being turned into a Zord. Another complaint I can't understand or agree with, seeing as Lothor's Zord wasn't Tau Zanto..... this guy I'm seeing here is Tau Zanto.

I dig the Jakanja too. Versus the Ninja Storm bumbling idiot crew. The Jakanja seem far more imposing and with it. I look forward to seeing more out of these Space Ninjas.

Right off, one thing Hurricanger's got over DekaRanger is it's rogues gallery of bad guys. You need a rogues gallery. It doubles the cast of characters you follow in a series and gives you the opposite and opposing perspective for fun viewing.

I'm loving my hot buttered ninja fun with these guys and I don't fun umbrellas gay. Great fun so far and looking forward to meeting these mysterious Gouraijers the appeared in the first episode momentarily.

Hurricanger will be the second Sentai I've seen all the way through.

Looks like I'm in for quite a ride.

I think I'll be purchasing a Hurricane Gyro from the JH Store pretty soon. :ph34r:

I'm diggin' my avatar even more now that I'm hangin' with ninjas.

I should find me an action figure of ol' Ginsu down there someday.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
If you think Hurricanger's great now, wait until Episode 21. :D

And another thing Hurri gave us was the sexy triple threat (Nanami, Furabijou and Wendinu).

Reading the stuff about the Jakanja brings me back to something Racewing said concerning Lothor...if he had control of the Jakanja, Earth probably wouldn't have stood a chance.

I mean, come on...sure, Tau Zanto's supposed to be evil and all-imposing, but man, can't you at least get out of the chair and show off some fighting skills?

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Maybe so, but it still has nothing on "SHOO SHOOT O SANJOU!! (SANJOU!!)" :D

They'll have to brave the weather
NINJA STORM!!!
Stand together!

I dunno.. this is definately a different but equal, kinda leaning more toward Ninja Storm in this case for me.

Hurricanger is bouncy happy go lucky.

Ninja Storm is all about rock and roll ninjas and real ultimate power with guitars. :jam:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yeah, Hurricanger is an awesome series!!! And trust me, episode 21 is great!!! I practically watched the entire series, team up, and movie in 2 days, and I loved it. All I have to say is that the 6th Dark Spear is the best of them all!!!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Sekiria said:
I mean, come on...sure, Tau Zanto's supposed to be evil and all-imposing, but man, can't you at least get out of the chair and show off some fighting skills?

I always assumed Tao Zanto couldn't move until the finale. He seemed like he was completely immobile for the most part.

Hurricanger was one of the best ninja based Sentai since Kaku. I liked the characters a lot and it had a good storyline. It was Hurri that got me back into Sentai and reminded me of my Bioman days (not that I'm comparing the two, just the experience was the same).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to listen to the opening theme.

Eye See You
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Finally got it and LOVING it!

Watching it breaks my heart at what Ninja Storm turned out to be. Great stunt team, awesome production values and costumes, charismatic cast.... but terrible story.

I finally see this complaint about Ninja Storm(still love that name) lasers versus Hurricanger shurikens.... but can't agree by a long shot.

I've also finally met the imposing figure, Tau Zanto, that I heard complained about being turned into a Zord. Another complaint I can't understand or agree with, seeing as Lothor's Zord wasn't Tau Zanto..... this guy I'm seeing here is Tau Zanto.

I dig the Jakanja too. Versus the Ninja Storm bumbling idiot crew. The Jakanja seem far more imposing and with it. I look forward to seeing more out of these Space Ninjas.

Right off, one thing Hurricanger's got over DekaRanger is it's rogues gallery of bad guys. You need a rogues gallery. It doubles the cast of characters you follow in a series and gives you the opposite and opposing perspective for fun viewing.

Hurricanger will be the second Sentai I've seen all the way through.

Atleast now you can see and understand why some of us have the hatred towards a certain former PR writer to the level that we do.

Lothor's zord was Tao Zanto's Ultimate Form.

Yes, the villians in PRNS were bumbling idiots. Along with the heroes, allies, and the other characters aswell.

Hurricanger > Dekaranger without a second thought in my mind.

Trust me, if you are already heartbroken at what PRNS did continue watching by the end of the series I'm sure you'll completely understand why ForeverRed and myself say the things we do.

Gouraijer OWN everything.