Lurker
Ok, the one or two episodes leading up to 17 were good, 17 was awesome and since then it's been a lot better than it's been.

I also saw a flash of green in the preview for next episode. :thumbs:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Gosh, episode 30-33 has a lot of drama and action. I love this series. I can't forget how awesome Hurricanger was.

Raxbait: Hip
Wow i havent seen Hurricanger since Japan,
All I remember is that Shurkenger was funny,
Hurricanger is 100000000 times bettter then NS.

Lurker
Of course it is, has there ever been a time where a PR season was better than it's Sentai counterpart?

Lurker
Don't forget about PRiS, PRLG, & PRTF.

The silver age of the Power Rangers.

Can't wait for Skewed Studios to sub the rest of the show.

In Space was really better than Megaranger and Lost Galaxy was really better than Gingaman?

Also, isn't Time Force and Timeranger pretty much exactly the same?

Mad Skillz
Of course it is, has there ever been a time where a PR season was better than it's Sentai counterpart?
Just IMO but I think Ninja Storm and S.P.D. are the only seasons better than their counterparts. Not that I don't like other PR seasons, but I usually just like Sentai better. Anything from LF to WF seems to be the same in tone to Sentai, so those tend to be my favorite seasons.

Ninja Storm is better just because it doesn't have that annoying Shun Shioya for starters.

In Space was really better than Megaranger and Lost Galaxy was really better than Gingaman?
Lost Galaxy and Gingaman are a lot closer than people think they are. I like Gingaman a little better just because of the higher production values and the cast.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Also, isn't Time Force and Timeranger pretty much exactly the same?

Well, Timeranger and Time Force are pretty much the same, except for the ending.

Same for Gingaman and Lost Galaxy, but the difference between them is Gingaman's Higher production for some and the cast.

Lurker
Is Satorakura the same suit actor as Tottobatto from Zyuranger?

(Five episodes left!)