ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
LOL on Hurricanger. I love it. :buttrock:

Did you watch the entire series of Hurricanger or a few episodes?.

I watched some of the early episodes and wasn't eager for more. I sampled some of the later episodes some time afterwards and wasn't motivated to start watching again. Not to mention it's not a walk in the park to watch such mediocre performances as Shun Shioya's.

I think I'll stick with the Liveman original.

I loved Hurricanger, my favorite Sentai series and Ninja Storm was garbage.

Oh, so it's not Aba anymore? Whatever happened?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
To be honest, I sort of liked it. Many of the male characters got a lot of character development, but Nanami was the only one with least development in her character, but she manage to hang in there.

My favorite moments were Nanami getting back at Furabijou for tricking her into thinking she had changed, Wendinu chasing after Hashimoto-san, the final episode.

On a scale of one to ten, I give Hurricanger a 7.5 out of 10.

I hope skewed studios continues to sub Hurricanger.

Lurker
I'm up to episode...15? It's just not doing it for me at all. Usually I'm hooked by now. The cast is boring and this has got to be one of the worst Reds, the villains aren't that great. Gouraijer was cool but now they seem pointless until their inevitable teamup. I dunno, I hope it'll get better eventually but as of now, it's easily my least favorite Sentai.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm re-watching Hurricanger and I can't tell how awesome Hurricanger was. I loved Hurricanger more than Power Rangers Bull Ninja **** Storm.

After I'm done with Hurricanger, I might will re-watch Abaranger. heehee.

Lurker
I LOVED Abaranger. It's really the cast that does it for me, I think. I also probably don't like Hurricanger so much because I just came from watching Aba...

I LOVED Abaranger. It's really the cast that does it for me, I think. I also probably don't like Hurricanger so much because I just came from watching Aba...

You should continue watch this. 6th Hurricanger was badass. You'll like him.

I've been watching the subs I got off Veoh, which aren't that bad but not great either. I'm watching it alongside Abaranger right now, and I'm liking them both.

The Gouraijers kick ass, and shurikenger is hilarious! The first episodes kinda sucked, but it picked up the pace fairly quick.

Lurker
So I assume Shurikenger shows up around the early 20's like most 6th rangers show up?

So I assume Shurikenger shows up around the early 20's like most 6th rangers show up?

Yup!

Shurikenger is my favorite 6th Ranger of Sentai. He was awesome and funny guy. :buttrock: