Ninninger, Last Shinobi Tale: "No hiding for us, and 'Wasshoi' to the future!"

1_3.jpg

I think Kyuuemon just read the script for the 'Returns' movie...

This week: trying to make Kyuuemon sympathetic, Kibaoni goes out like any other monster of the week, and OH GOD THE ENGRISH!!!

Well, I'm sure the Ninningers will pop up a few more time, what with it being the 40th anniversary and all, but for the time being it's time to awaken your instincts!

D

Dr Kain

Four words to describe the Ninninger finale:

Rushed
Generic
Cop Out

That is all.

Four words to describe the Ninninger finale:

Rushed
Generic
Cop Out

That is all.

It wouldn't have earned a truly great finale anyway.

I'm ready for Zyuohger, but then I thought Ninninger looked cool when the trailers started airing and look how that turned out.

I still think that Tsumuji should have been green rather than them doing the three reds thing. I honestly wanted him to become the seventh member of the team, because I thought he was the best character on the show.

I started actually watching Sentai from Gokairanger and watched it start to finish.
I also watched Go-Buster start to finish, fascinated by Enter and the whole sci-fi vibe.
I stopped watching Kyoryuger after the gold ranger arrives. His henshin scene just looks ridiculous and there is no characters that just clicked with me. The villains are simply to far away from the whole Dinosaurs theme.
I never watched ToqGer. Their designs are too stupid. The mechas are not interesting.
Ninninger, on the other hand. makes me watch it week after week. Why? Probably due to Kyuuemon, Kasumi, Nagi, and Tsumuji. Kyuuemon truly exhibits the trait that Enter had: calculating, scheming, trying. Kasumi feels like a truly smart character, except when the writers make her generic due to need to promote Takaharu (blegh). Nagi simply feels like the heart of the group and stay true to that role awesomely. Tsumuji feels like the innocence that ground the series. Hopefully Zyuohger can at least give us a new Enter or Kyuuemon so I can watch the character develops and watch the sentai start to finish. Ghost simply doesn't attract me anymore due to lack of interesting characters. Drive has the quirky captain, Mr.Belt, and Chase.

Class of 2005
I liked this series a lot and I just don't get the hate its gotten but yet people think because the toy sales are poor the series is bad Timeranger was excellent and so was this but it does have slight flaws.

Kinji is still a piunk but i love what they did with the rest of the rangers.The whole Kyuuemon redemption was tight. Like I didn't know if they were going to make him an Igasaki or Kinji's brother or whatever but I'm glad they did not. That would've been supreme tragic. Gengetsu did jack **** this whole season at least that ive seen and i seen much of it. They could've did so much more its not even funny.
I may have missed a slight detail but where is the Taka and Fuuka's mom, the dad's wife? Did she ever get a mention

Also, where's the ZyuOhger thread? the episode has been out for almost 2 days and that song goes hard. and the aaaa's are really good too. I just hope nobody hates on the female villian like Insarn. And the monster from the first episode looks like the first monster of Gokaiger somewhat...oh was it a sugormin? And the female villian looks like an Akibaranger

Class of 2005
It wouldn't have earned a truly great finale anyway.

I'm ready for Zyuohger, but then I thought Ninninger looked cool when the trailers started airing and look how that turned out.

I still think that Tsumuji should have been green rather than them doing the three reds thing. I honestly wanted him to become the seventh member of the team, because I thought he was the best character on the show.

A) you know this how? zyuohger is anticipating but i doubt it'll last good before **** gets old. Ninninger wasn't that bad. How most feel about it reminds me of the absymal Gekiranger and some parts of Shinkenger. All in all Kakuranger and Ninninger then Hurricanger. Hurricanger was wonderfully cast but **** got old by the Gouraiger arc.

Shining~
Also, where's the ZyuOhger thread? the episode has been out for almost 2 days

FYI, even Ghost Episode 17, which aired at the same week as this last episode of Ninninger, still hasn't got its thread yet lol. This forum is just more quiet nowadays.

(I'll make the thread for Ghost episode 17 tonight, if no one did it by then. I haven't watch this Ninninger episode and Ghost episode 17, anyway)

I may have missed a slight detail but where is the Taka and Fuuka's mom, the dad's wife? Did she ever get a mention
Apparently she will be in the 'Ninninger Returns' V-Cinema.
Also, where's the ZyuOhger thread? the episode has been out for almost 2 days and that song goes hard. and the aaaa's are really good too. I just hope nobody hates on the female villian like Insarn. And the monster from the first episode looks like the first monster of Gokaiger somewhat...oh was it a sugormin? And the female villian looks like an Akibaranger
FYI, even Ghost Episode 17, which aired at the same week as this last episode of Ninninger, still hasn't got its thread yet lol. This forum is just more quiet nowadays.

(I'll make the thread for Ghost episode 17 tonight, if no one did it by then. I haven't watch this Ninninger episode and Ghost episode 17, anyway)
Sometime during the airing of ToQger I somehow ended up being "the guy that makes the weekly Sentai thread". My normal routine is to make the thread after I've watched the episode, and I wait for the subs to come out as I don't speak Japanese. I have ZyuOhGer downloading now so it should appear soon. :anime:

Similarly, if there hasn't been a Ghost thread by the time I've watched the episode then I'll usually create it. But last week after I watched Ninninger's finale I spent the rest of my free time catching up on the new 'Lupin the Third' anime, so I haven't gotten around to watching Ghost yet.

However if anybody wants to talk about these episodes (or indeed episodes of any other toku show) then feel free to create a thread. I'm not precious about it; I'm just doing them because nobody else was. :sweat: