TV and Film Nine (9) 2023 Viki Original K-Drama Series to Binge-Watch

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Viki Original K-drama series are categorized into various genres such as Idol Drama, Fantasy, Crime, Mystery, Thriller/Suspense, Supernatural, Historical, etc. Below is a quick list of seven (7) reviews published thus far via this site.</p>

Replace the S with N
Lies Hidden in My Garden from Viki's 2023 originals was hilarious! Hoping for more laughs. Oasis looks a bit intense for my taste, but Moon In The Day with its romantic twist on a past life sounds like my cup of tea. I'm all about those heart-fluttering moments.

So, Viki's still at it with the original K-dramas? Not sure if Oasis and Moon In The Day will live up to the hype, but hey, ratings don't lie, right? Might as well check them out. Who knows, I might be in for a surprise. Anything to break the monotony of the usual plots.

I will never ever runaway
Oasis takes me back to the golden era of K-dramas with its love triangle and societal complexities. And Moon In The Day, with its reincarnation plot, gives me strong "Queen In Hyun's Man" vibes. A solid 9.6 rating? Count me in for a romantic fantasy thrill!

It's fascinating to see how Viki's original content has evolved since 2016. The fact that they're branching out to platforms like Netflix, IQIYI, and Apple TV speaks volumes. The trailers for "Oasis" and "Moon in the Day" look promising. Can't wait to stream them in high resolution on my favorite devices.

Why does every drama involve a love triangle or possession? It's like they're recycling plots. I'd appreciate more originality. Nevertheless, if "Moon in the Day" has managed to impress viewers with a 9.6 rating, maybe there's something more to it. I'll reserve my judgment until I see how well it breaks free from the typical K-drama tropes.

Bridgerton fanatic
Oasis is an absolute gem! The love triangle keeps you on the edge of your seat, and the 1980s-1990s setting adds a unique flavor. I'm all for historical dramas with a dash of romance. Lee Doo-Hak's character development is spot on. And that Viki rating? Totally deserved!I watched Oasis, and while the plot is intriguing, I can't ignore the underlying social commentary. It's a stark reflection of societal issues, and if you're pro-democracy, be prepared for some discomfort. But that's what makes it powerful. Not your typical K-drama, but it's a bold move by Viki.

"Lies Hidden in My Garden" has stolen my heart. The emotional depth and character development are extraordinary. It's not just a drama; it's a journey through the human experience. Definitely recommend if you're in the mood for something profound.

Gucci Enthusiast
"Moon in the Day" has me intrigued with its mix of romance, fantasy, and thriller elements. Possession, revenge, and a connection spanning centuries? Sign me up! The concept of spirits and past lives always adds a layer of mystery. Plus, the 9.6 rating is impressive. I'm expecting a visual feast with that magical artwork from the webtoon.

Kokdu: Season of Deity has my heart pounding with its suspenseful plot. The eerie atmosphere and unexpected twists keep me hooked. If you're into psychological thrillers with a touch of the supernatural, this is a hidden gem.