Night Sky – Your Backyard is a Portal to habitable Deserted Planet

Staff member
Night Sky is now Available in Amazon Prime.  The Cinematography of the series is topnotch because I mistook it to a movie. Amazon Prime is serious competition to other  Streaming Platforms now.
Night Sky is one of the rare occasions when older established actors are given leads  to a Science Fiction. Two Academy Award Winning actors stars on this Sci-fi series to prove they still got it. Most Science fiction these days relies to much on violence and dark themes but this show proves the genre can also explore  Adventure but with the elements of Drama an Mystery. The Show have 8 episodes for it’s first season and I have high hopes this will be Prime Video’s next big hit.
Night Sky Trailer

Franklin (J.K. Simmons)  and Irene York (Sissy...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/night-sky-your-backyard-is-a-portal-to-habitable-deserted-planet/]Continue reading...

If I discover a portal to another planet, I will make a business out of it and sell real estate! It can solve the over population problem!

I only knew Sissy Spacek because of Carrie, Wow I didn't know she is already this old. I don't recognize her anymore but her talent is still there. Beauty fades but not talent.

Please do not Ban Me
The blood in my veins feels the potential of this show. The story is unique too because I never seen something with this kind of plot before.