Nicolas Cage is coming to Dead by Daylight

<p>Nicolas Cage is going to play himself again after his success in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. He also dabbles in horror again fresh from the success of Renfield. He is going to be a dlc paragraph for Dead By Daylight. He will be voicing himself and he got his face and body scanned for his likeness. The trailer shows a ruined movie set and a director’s chair on the floor. That means he might have been grabbed by the entity while he is filming a movie.</p>

Ace of Spirits
Hmm, I must admit, I'm a bit confused about the whole concept of Nicolas Cage playing himself in Dead by Daylight. I mean, it's definitely an interesting idea, but I'm not quite sure how it will work within the game's context. Will he be a survivor or a killer? It's a bit puzzling to imagine how they will integrate his real-life persona into the gameplay mechanics.

Queen of Selfcare
How did Behavior managed to convince an award winning actor to be in a videogame where he can be brutally killed. LOL

Will win againts the Entity
Hahaha! Oh my goodness, Nicolas Cage as a DLC in Dead by Daylight? That's hilarious! I can't stop laughing just thinking about it. I mean, the idea of him voicing himself as he screams from his injuries and being a part of the game is just too funny. I can already imagine the chaos and how out of place he looks. I can't wait to see Nicolas Cage in action, cracking me up while I'm trying to survive. This is pure comedy gold! He fully embraced becoming a meme.

Master Gamer.
You know what would be absolutely wild? If Nicolas Cage became the first character in Dead by Daylight who is both a killer and a survivor at the same time! Just imagine the hilarity and chaos that would ensue. One moment he's hunting down survivors with his over-the-top acting skills, and the next moment he's running for his life, trying to escape from himself. It would be an absolute rollercoaster of laughter and confusion. Imagine if the killer plays Nicolas Cage and the Survivors are armies of Nicolas Cages.

Residence of Evil
Um, I have to be honest here, the whole concept of Nicolas Cage playing himself in Dead by Daylight feels a bit cringy and corny to me. I mean, I understand that it's meant to be a funny meme to the game, but it just seems like a forced attempt at celebrity integration. Personally, I prefer when games focus on creating unique and original survivors and killers rather than using real-life actors. It's just not my cup of tea, but hey, different strokes for different folks, right?

Sassy Survivor
I think it would be awesome if the Nicolas Cage DLC in Dead by Daylight included some costumes inspired by his iconic movie roles! Imagine having a skin that resembles his character from "Face/Off" or "Con Air." It would be a blast to see him running around the game as his characters from "National Treasure" or "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." And let's not forget about the wild and eccentric costumes he wore in "Mandy" or "Vampire's Kiss." The possibilities are endless! Incorporating these nods to his movies would not only be a treat for fans but also add a layer of nostalgia and fun to the gameplay.

RedRankRider
Oh, my apologies for the confusion! I absolutely love the idea of having more celebrities from horror movies like Jenna Ortega in Dead by Daylight. It would be incredible to see her as character in the game, and the fact that it wouldn't require Netflix rights since I am suggesting the actress not the character. Additionally, I am suggesting athletes like Usain Bolt as a survivor is brilliant! Imagining a killer trying to chase him adds a whole new level of excitement and intensity to the gameplay. Hope more celebrities will be dlc soon.

Pio

LOL this is so random, I thought I am high on drugs then I remember I am sober since birth.