Nick's ratings drop! I BLAME THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE!

I don't have low self esteem.
I find this very surprising, considering they've got "The 90's was All That".

Oh wait, it's the 2 to 11 Demographic..

I don't know what to blame, but it sure could have a bad effect on future Power Rangers seasons. Saban might have to move to a different channel or something.. I dunno.

I find this very surprising, considering they've got "The 90's was All That".

Oh wait, it's the 2 to 11 Demographic..

I don't know what to blame, but it sure could have a bad effect on future Power Rangers seasons. Saban might have to move to a different channel or something.. I dunno.

The HUB perhaps?:laugh:

Then there would be a reason to use the "Goseiger/My Little Pony" expression.

I DON'T WANNA!!!

*jumps out of window*

I stopped watching Nickelodeon after they cancelled The Mighty B!, so I'm laughing my ass off at this news! Revenge is sweet.

Disney has the better new cartoons today, in spite of their sucky teen sitcoms (which also contribute to Disney's higher ratings). Spongebob Squarepants can't save Nick forever. But on the other hand, there's no doubt that Nick will try to one-up Disney by conjuring up more crappy teen sitcoms.

The ends justify the means.

I stopped watching Nickelodeon after they cancelled The Mighty B!, so I'm laughing my ass off at this news! Revenge is sweet.

Disney has the better new cartoons today, in spite of their sucky teen sitcoms (which also contribute to Disney's higher ratings). Spongebob Squarepants can't save Nick forever. But on the other hand, there's no doubt that Nick will try to one-up Disney by conjuring up more crappy teen sitcoms.

The ends justify the means.

Remember back in the day when Nick had gameshows...and we saluted someone's shorts...then got slimed.

Remember back in the day when Nick had gameshows...and we saluted someone's shorts...then got slimed.

Who doesn't remember Nick's glory days? Originally, they started out giving cute kids shows like Pinwheel and Special Delivery. Then, they became very famous for Double Dare, the game show where contestants get slimed! I remember watching that show as a tweenager. And they even gave Looney Tunes! (They also gave the old Bosko cartoons.)

Then, in 1991, they gave original cartoons, the best of them (and still the best today, IMHO) is Ren & Stimpy. And the network hated that! And the president of program said "We don't want Nickelodeon to be the network of boogers and farts!" Then, Spongebob came along. It was dismissed by some as "the conservative version of Ren & Stimpy." And they're right. I saw it, and it didn't really do anything for me.

And throughout the 2000s, Nick gave other good original shows like Invader ZIM, My Life as a Teenage Robot, The X's, El Tigre, and of course, The Mighty B!, awesome shows they couldn't hold on to for more than 2 or 3 seasons! I was getting absolutely annoyed with that.

I loved The Mighty B! so much that if it got canceled like the others, that would be the last straw, and I would stop watching Nickelodeon. What do you think happened?

Nick clings to Spongebob like a security blanket. And now, even that can't save them from Disney and the advent of Phineas and Ferb (a show I actually LIKE)! >:D

I don't have low self esteem.
And the president of program said "We don't want Nickelodeon to be the network of boogers and farts!"

What cartoon doesn't have boogers and farts now and again (unless it's something like CareBears).

Even Power Rangers TimeForce had lucas treading into some dogpoop by accident.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I can blame 3 shows for it: PR Samurai, iCarly and Spongebob.

PR Samurai: because well it's at a 12 nn timeslot and because the other episodes were being waited over.

iCarly: A 5-episode arc (which I nickname iSeddie) about the Sam and Freddie romance pairing (which most people hate, since they like Carly and Freddie together more) which is despised by parents, casual viewers and Creddie (Carly+Freddie) shippers alike. the last episode of the arc, iLove You only got 3.2 million viewers as opposed to the episode iSaved Your Life's (a Creddie episode) 11.2 Million.

Spongebob: Well the recent tests and the conclusion that it makes kids EVEN stupider (remember, Spongebob and Patrick is stupid to begin with) and too much dependence on that show are factors.

Not to mention Nick's habit of holding off new episodes for MONTHS OR YEARS.

In fact me and my friend's fanfic actually had a vendetta against the yellow sponge: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7364510/1/Spongebob_b2019_b