Nick Fury’s Dealing With A SECRET INVASION Next Spring

I hope the Men's right's activist are happy now that the protagonist of this show is not a Woman. Oh they will be upset that Nick Fury is Black. Hope this show is a hit and be super woke. I just like seeing those manchildren cry and whine.

It will be funny if will twerk with the skrulls just to make those comic geek fanboys cry about how woke this show is. They had been polluting the comment section on YouTube.

At least those Men's rights activist are not yet complaining that Nick Fury is Black here unlike in the comics where he is white.

R

RiuoJarle

Now people hating on She-Hulk can cool their jets. Those people whine like a loved one of them got murdered. They have a serious Marvel stuff again.

I will Punish you in the name of the Sun
It looks cool, I want to see more detailed trailers in the future.

Nick Fury has been comedic relief in past movies, Its time for him to get serious again. I still can't get over he lost his eye from a cat.

@Arrowneck you mean he lost his eye from a cat attack?that is the most frustrating action that can happen to a super her.I had missed that scene.Nick Fury is such an iconic character in the marvel franchise of most of the movies he appears.Glad to see him this time back with a blockbuster and action oriented character.Can't wait to watch this one.