Nick Fury’s Dealing With A SECRET INVASION Next Spring

Staff member
In the 2019 film Captain Marvel, we were introduced to the Skrulls — a race of shapeshifting aliens who were able to blend into any society they wanted due to their ability. The movie take on the Skrulls was somewhat different from how the comics typically portrayed them…in Marvel Comics, Skrulls are evil and infiltrate societies to conquer them. But Captain Marvel established the MCU Skrulls are a peaceful race and don’t mean any harm.
How, then, does Disney plan to adapt Secret Invasion, Marvel’s big Skrull-related event of the late 2000s, as a TV miniseries? It’s kind of impossible to do if Skrulls don’t want to take over the world. Today during the big D23 event we learned how this will work: the Skrulls who want to conquer Earth are a splintered faction rebelling against the status quo.
Secret Invasion is centered around Nick Fury, played once again by Samuel L. Jackson. Spider-Man: Far From Home revealed he actually hasn’t been on Earth for a while — he’s fulfilling some...

Continue reading...

Seriously Unserious
Do you recall Nick Fury's fight scenes in The Winter Soldier? Imagine that for six more hours! Oh my goodness, this is amazing! A espionage thriller where the agents are shape-shifting aliens is actually quite spooky.

Funny how Nick Fury helped preserve their race and the Skrulls return to invade Earth during his lifetime. They ought to have perished in Captain Marvel. Even though it's on Disney+, it seems like Secret Invasion will be a major one for all of us. They also did a fantastic job with the tone of this, as it immediately reminded me of The Winter Soldier.

I have grown so tired of being duped by the YouTube channel Screen Culture, I am relieved to see a legitimate trailer.

She took the kids Ryu
Even though it's on Disney+, it seems like Secret Invasion will be a major one for all of us. They also did a fantastic job with the tone of this, as it immediately reminded me of The Winter Soldier.

The Winter Soldier and Captain America come to mind when I think about this. It appeals to me very much. When Marvel produces material, it's always wonderful when they put in the effort. Why are the Skrulls looking for something? Talos is the leader of a good faction; yet, I'm curious as to what he might have done to aggravate them.

For once, I'm relieved to see a tone that's more serious, but goddamnit, fix your CGI. Since Moon Knight, it hasn't been good. It is probably due to the high rate at which movies are produced in this country, and the fact that your CGI department scarcely has time to keep up with five projects at once. I swear, every month there are at least two new things available to purchase. It is likely that after seeing how well your movies were performing around the time of Infinity War and Endgame, you all became hungry and started spewing out content like Spindletop in an effort to maximize your profits. This could have been a result of seeing how well your movies were performing around the time of Infinity War and Endgame. Since the events of Endgame, not only has your greed significantly increased, but you've also completely lost respect for the movies and series you watch.

Resident Bronteroc
The fact that I feel compelled to watch all of these meaningless shows in order to properly appreciate the future Avengers movies has become a source of great annoyance for me.

I like that the trailer takes itself seriously. My expectation is that this will be reflected in the show. The promotional video has a touch of David Fincher's signature style. Prior to this, I didn't care, but after this, I will. excellent trailer