Nic Cage Wants Into The Batman 2, With A Specific Role In Mind

Staff member
I still haven’t seen The Batman, mainly because WB is asking for three unbroken, unable-to-pee hours of my life, not including the time it takes to get to the theater and back, for a story I’ve already seen on the big screen many, many times. At two hours I might have considered a ticket, but at three, I can wait for the HBO Max premiere.
Nicolas Cage hasn’t seen The Batman either, but that didn’t stop the actor / meme creator from bluntly stating to the press he wants into The Batman 2. Keep in mind Warner Bros has yet to even confirm or promise The Batman 2 (though the box office numbers may make that decision for them).
He even has a specific character in mind. “The villain that Vincent Price played on the 1960s show, Egghead, I think I want to have a go at Egghead. I think I can make him absolutely terrifying. And I have a concept for Egghead. So let them know over at Warner...

Continue reading...

Is there a way to make Egghead serious? He is know to say a lot of Egg puns. He is a Joke villain.

His Superman Movie not happening still bothers me. He is a guy who loves Superman and got robbed of the chance to play the role.