Next Week Is Kivat's Birthday!!...Oh yeah, I'm Leaving HJU too..

#MissionMiami
It's great to have you back man. I thought you were more dead than Ricky Martin's music career.

Some kind of Beast mode
Thanks FR. :thumbs:

It's great to have you back man. I thought you were more dead than Ricky Martin's music career.

Haha nah man, just computer troubles. The computer is a blessing and a curse. lol

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So what did you think of Montreal? Went anywhere?

Some kind of Beast mode
hey, get on YM fool.

Ight. Oh wait, everything on my comp..got wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiped soo, I'll have to re-download It.

So what did you think of Montreal? Went anywhere?

Actually, I did a bunch of things, thanks for asking. I would go in into detail, but I'm tired, I came back from seeing the statue of liberty this afternoon..lol

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Actually, I did a bunch of things, thanks for asking. I would go in into detail, but I'm tired, I came back from seeing the statue of liberty this afternoon..lol

Lemme guess...you went to Six Flag's La Ronde? The wooden roller coaster there is in the finals for best Six Flag Roller Coaster, at least last time I read about it in The Gazette.

I'm not sure what else you could have done in Montreal... for some reason I doubt the botanical garden, insectarium and Biodome would be your thing...

So what did you think of our ladies? I know the chicks in Montreal aren't as pretty as the ones in Quebec City but I'm sure there were plenty of fine specimens :thumbs::laugh: