Next Tomb Raider Just Now Going Into Production

Househusband
Back in February, a Tomb Raider event revealed a Unified Lara statue. She has the Survivor Necklace, The Classic Double pistol holster, and wears shorts again. She also has braids. Unified Lara will be a toughened version of Survivor and has the sex appeal of Classic.

Since the first game on my PS1, I've been a massive fan of the series. And the final trilogy was fantastic, with stunning visuals. Hopefully, they will be able to create the goods once more. The Tomb Raider relaunched games were incredible. They were all wonderful.I completed all three games and all of the DLC add-ons.

People need to stop debating which version of Lara is the best. They are All Lara.

Worthy of Trust
Wow, such a coincidence! I'm currently working my way through the trilogy, having only begun a few days ago. I'm having a great time and am looking forward to seeing how the new game looks in Unreal Engine 5!

You know what the next games need? Female goons, Lara needs to have some female goons to kill. The only female villains she have are bosses,Animals and major villains. All the lower henchmen are men.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I don't really know if it's possible to "unify" the series. We've had multiple canon explanations for what happened to the parents, at this point, plus 14 yr old Lara being the acolyte of Dr. Von Croy, which seems harder to make make sense in a complete universe, now.

I think they must have meant unify it thematically, which they did a decent job with Shadow of the Tomb Raider in that department & parts of Rise of the Tomb Raider were like that, with the tombs & traps. Either that, or we're now saying that all Tomb Raider adventures are technically canon, but not 100% the way they've been presented to us already. Of course, some of the canon came from the instruction manuals, not the games themselves, so... I don't know. This seems like a logistical nightmare. Looking forward to it, though.

Wandavision
I don't think Unified Lara is going to be Survivor Lara. She is another Lara from another continuity, and she could be an amalgamation of the past incarnations. She may have experience Being a Survivor like 2013 Lara, but she also fought Egyptian Gods like OG Lara. Are movie versions also part of this new Lara. Only time will tell.

Braids have to comeback because People can confuse her to Claire Redfield now.

Why Make another version? Why can't they just evolve Survivor Lara?